|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
EDMONTON, AB -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Cosmetic dentist and family dentist, Dr. Noor-Allah Manji, of Today's Dental has announced the launch of a new, patient-focused website. The practice recently launched the website created by dental website design leader, ProSites, Inc. The website contains features including patient education videos and a free Smile Analysis feature that helps patients make better informed decisions about their oral health. The website also utilizes extensive search engine optimization techniques to reach patients and consumers who are searching for information about Edmonton cosmetic dentistry.
"In today's world, most people search for information and services using online tools. Therefore, it is extremely important to have a presence on the web and have an easily accessible website that is user-friendly and informative," said Dr. Manji.
Current and prospective patients now have access to information about providers, before and after photos of dental procedures, and other informative content when they visit the website. Some of Dr. Manji's services include:
Dr. Manji is utilizing his website to educate the community on the importance of oral health. The website includes a links page with informative resources as well as a frequently asked questions page with topics ranging from oral hygiene to dental procedures.
About Today's Dental:
In 1982, Dr. Manji graduated from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Dentistry and has practiced dentistry in Edmonton since. He has also accumulated over 1200 hours of advanced continuing education over the years including a fellowship from the prestigious Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies.
For over 30 years, Dr. Manji and his dedicated staff have been serving Edmonton and the surrounding areas. Patients trust Dr. Manji because of his dedication to personalized dental care and continuing education.
As a neuromuscular dentist, Dr. Manji fully understands the relationships between jaw pain and TMJ treatment. Patients searching for TMJ treatment in Edmonton visit Today's Dental because of their experience in computerized techniques to measure the movement and location of the jaw.
For more information about Today's Dental and the procedures they offer, please visit their website at todaysdental.ab.ca.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict