|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2012 07:01 AM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Equation Technologies announced today that it has been named to Bob Scott's Insights 2012 VAR Stars. Equation Technologies was one of five Canadian firms included on the list of 100 North American VARs.
"This is a special honour as the criteria include leadership within the industry and growth," said Equation Technologies president Pat Wade. "As an organization we have invested in earning the credentials, representing the best solutions, and working with our clients so that they enjoy success and fulfill their goals. We are very pleased to have those efforts recognized and honored to be included on this list of impressive businesses."
Bob Scott's Insights published the following regarding the selection of 2012 VAR Stars, "The selection of mid-market accounting resellers for Bob Scott's VAR Stars rests on one basic principle: quality, not revenue as the deciding factor in picking the 100 businesses that are selected for this honour."
Other criteria include awards the reseller has received from software publishers and leadership in the industry.
Since 1985, Equation Technologies continues to provide small to medium-sized businesses, associations and not-for-profit organizations with software systems designed to enhance their mission and objectives.
Equation Technologies is the sole solution provider in Canada for Avectra's Social CRM solution for associations and the only BambooHR partner in North America.
Post Y2K, the company's business model shifted to focus on software applications for "people-based" businesses. Most recently, the company has focused on associations across Canada, helping them achieve their mission and leverage technology across the organizational areas of member management, human resources and accounting. Those efforts include developing an interface between BambooHR and popular payroll solutions to allow better efficiencies and accurate transfer of data.
About Equation Technologies:
Partnerships with proven technology leaders including Avectra, BambooHR, Sage, and Deltek allow Equation Technologies to help clients effectively manage finances, projects, people, constituent relationships, and assets.
In addition to this most recent honour, the company has received a variety of awards including Sage President's Circle, Accounting Today magazine's "Technology Pacesetter," 2012 BSI Top 100 VAR, and the Sage Customer Excellence Award for its high level of client satisfaction.
This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE Equation Technologies
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict