|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 03:10 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wajam (www.wajam.com), a leader in social search technology, announced today that Wajam CEO Martin-Luc Archambault has won the Quebec Notable Award 2012 for Social Media, recognized for his dedication to his career, his innovations in social media, and his contribution to the Montreal and Quebec community.
Quebec Notable Young Professional award winners were announced at an Awards gala ceremony held at the Montreal Science Centre. The Quebec Notable Awards recognize the most notable young professionals across the province of Quebec. Notable.ca, Canada's undisputed publication for young professionals, created the Quebec Notable Awards in partnership with Ford's cutting edge and sleek Fusion. These awards are dedicated to recognizing the most notable young professionals across all of Quebec who are living the 360 degree young professional life from work to play. Other Quebec Notable professionals were recognized in the areas of fashion, entertainment, social good, healthcare, advertising, finance, education and more.
"We created the Quebec Notable Awards powered by Ford Fusion to celebrate achievements by young professionals across Quebec," said Notable founder Julian Brass. "We're happy to select Martin-Luc Archambault as the inaugural Quebec winner in Social Media for his work with Wajam, a social search engine that gives you access to recommendations from your friends when you need it most. Martin-Luc is a perfect example of the driven young talent we have in Canada, and we salute him for his dedication and contribution to the community."
"We at Wajam consider this Quebec Notable Award to be a unique honor that speaks to our company mindset and culture," said Wajam founder Martin-Luc Archambault. "We have recently received several other industry awards for innovation and technology, but Notable.ca also recognizes our impact in the community and the youthful talent we have at Wajam. Our focus now is to continue to provide the easiest and most compelling social search experience that allows users to access relatable links from friends while searching on any site."
About Wajam – Great Minds Search Alike – www.wajam.com
Wajam (www.wajam.com) is a social search engine that gives you access to the knowledge of your friends when you need it. The Wajam Social Search Everywhere Plugin makes searching the web more personal by adding results from friends to standard searches on Google, Bing or Yahoo! It elevates search relevance by featuring your friends' likes and reviews for products, places, links, photos and videos within your regular search habits, even in places like Amazon, Yelp, Trip Advisor, YouTube and Ebay. The Wajam Search site gives users the ability to search their network of trusted friends and followers across multiple social networks all in one place.
Wajam is an International Stevies Award Silver Winner for Most Innovative Company in the U.S. and Canada as well as Best Social App and Press Page; a Red Herring Americas Top 100 Winner and Global 100 Winner, one of the CIX Top 20 Elite Companies, and recipient of the C2MTL Emerging Entrepreneurs Award, Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 Jury's Favorite Award and Ernst & Young's 2012 Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award. Wajam received the highest security certifications from TRUSTe, McAfee and Norton, and is committed to protecting privacy and keeping user info safe. Wajam launched in private beta in January 2011 and was founded by Martin-Luc Archambault, who was previously CEO of Zango Canada, the winner of the Quebec Notables Young Professional Award in Social Media and was named Finalist in Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. Wajam is privately held and funded by Bolidea. Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wajam or Twitter at https://twitter.com/wajam. Please refer also to our award-winning Press Page or visit our Blog.
Contact: John Sperrazzo
Eye-To-Eye Communications, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict