|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crittercism, the world's first Mobile Application Performance Management (APM) platform, today announced that it has partnered with UserVoice, the complete customer service solution, to deliver a complete customer communication platform for mobile app developers. As a result, developers can now monitor and manage app performance, as well as communicate directly with customers in real-time through a single, easy-to-use dashboard on upcoming upgrades, support issues and more via the cloud.
App crashes and user support are the top two issues affecting user retention and in-app purchases. As such, customer support is critical and has a direct impact on app store ratings, reviews, customer engagement and revenues.
With UserVoice for iOS, mobile app developers using Crittercism's robust Mobile APM solution can now easily insert a customer support contact form into iOS mobile applications, giving users the ability to provide direct feedback from an iPhone or iPad.
Furthermore, mobile app developers can now access hosted feedback forums that allow users to create, discuss and vote on ideas to help prioritize order of importance, giving developers an easy way to collect critical feedback and improve their apps in a timely manner. As a result, developers are able to benefit from a complete customer communication and support service that not only increases customer satisfaction as well as retention.
"Crittercism's mobile APM solution is extremely flexible and we are able to easily integrate new technologies into our system that make developers' lives easier," said Andrew Levy, Crittercism's co-founder and CEO. "We are pleased to expand on our platform to offer our developers new, unique ways to reach their customers to offer the best user experience possible and provide actionable ideas on how to improve their products."
"Consumers today expect a seamless mobile app experience, and will often abandon an app based on continued crashes or other issues, especially if they aren't able to quickly report and resolve them," said Richard White, CEO of UserVoice. "With Crittercism, we are extending our customer communication, support and feedback capabilities to mobile app developers, giving them the most comprehensive, flexible and intuitive support solution for mobile applications."
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, California, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android and HTML5 on over 250 million unique devices and over 18 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures. Learn more @crittercism and www.crittercism.com.
Launched in 2008, UserVoice is the San Francisco-based startup that empowers companies to help and understand their users, keep them happy with great support, and be even smarter about building better products. The company's feedback forums make it easy for users to share, discuss, and vote for ideas, while its support tools enable companies to track and respond to support requests quickly and with less effort. Easy to set up and even easier to use, UserVoice can be embedded directly in websites, iPhone/iPad apps, and Facebook pages to go wherever users go. Join the more than 100,000 organizations like SwiftKey, Microsoft, Kabam, Zynga and HipChat, giving their users a voice with UserVoice. Visit the UserVoice blog, and get started today for free. Learn more @UserVoice and www.uservoice.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict