|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 07:40 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcn6wp/asos_an_eretail) has announced the addition of the "ASOS: An e-retail success story" report to their offering.
ASOS sells women's wear, men's wear, footwear, lifestyle accessories, and jewelry and beauty products through its retail website. The company offers more than 50,000 branded and private label products.
Features and Benefits:
- MarketLine Case Studies describe topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.
- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, they explain the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
- ASOS has successfully diversified its offering to include beauty products, maternity wear, children's wear, discount clothing via ASOS Outlet, and ASOS Magazine.
- Since 2010, ASOS has launched six international sites. In recent times, overseas operations have been responsible for the majority of its revenue growth. This expansion has not, however, been carried out at the expense of its UK operation, a market that still accounts for over one third of the company's revenues.
Your Key Questions Answered:
- What products does ASOS sell?
- What is ASOS's global reach?
- How has ASOS achieved strong growth during tough economic times?
Key Topics Covered:
- ASOS's diverse product offering is key to its success
- ASOS was originally launched as As Seen on Screen but has since rebranded
- The company initially offered desirable, designer brands
- To expand its appeal, ASOS launched its own label in 2004
- ASOS has tapped into the popular mainstream high-street fashion market
- The company services the current trend for used goods
- The company expanded its offering further in 2011 with Fashion Finder
- Geographical expansion has become a key growth strategy
- In 2010, ASOS launched its first international site in the US
- An expansion into Europe followed
- Australia has the only site outside of the UK, US, and EU
- ASOS's customer base is not limited to these countries
- ASOS continues to improve its service for overseas customers
- ASOS knows its market and targets key demographics by harnessing the power of technology
- ASOS knows and understands its market
- The company has invested in search engine optimization
- The company's website is a strength in a competitive market
- ASOS has become a star of the online retail world, and there is still great scope for growth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcn6wp/asos_an_eretail
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict