|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 06:02 AM EST||
Online Internet Network, Inc. (OTC-QB:ONIN), today announced that trading of our securities on the OTC Quotation Board by the public has commenced. “We are excited to provide a ground floor opportunity to potential shareholders that grasp our technologically advanced solution for businesses in the U.S. and Canada,” Jeanette Lucas, President of Online Internet Network.
Since the release of the All- In- One Business Reporting Platform, trading in ONIN’s stock has demonstrated steady momentum and the Company’s products and services continue to garner interest. As a leader for Business Listing Optimization, Reputation Management, Mobile Website Design, Social Media Campaigns and Advertising Solutions, ONIN’s All- In- One Solution is transforming the way businesses evolve in the ever changing online ecosystem. Over the past few weeks, ONIN’s stock price has been climbing; suggesting the Company’s present business strategy is working. ONIN anticipates continued increase in revenues and overall growth as its position in the market hopefully strengthens. “We are pleased by the attention the ONIN stock has gotten. It reflects continued growth and is another major step forward in the evolution of our Company,” says Jeanette Lucas, President of Online Internet Network.
About Online Internet Network, Inc.
Online Internet Network Inc. (ONIN) provides full service Business Internet Solutions that work on behalf of local and national businesses as well as Canada. Using its proprietary Business Listing Reporting Platform, ONIN searches the web to find search engine results, sponsored listings, user reviews, ratings, blogs, posts, and mentions to provide a cost effective, comprehensive report showcasing the presence and reputation of the business. Based on the results and correlating score associated with the business, ONIN takes action to create, improve, and fix online business listings with a proactive approach focusing on reviews and ratings associated with each business.
For more information, please visit www.onlineinternetnetwork.com.
Forward-Looking Statement: Statements such as “It reflects continued growth and is another major step forward in the evolution of our Company,” involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to our ability to attract new and continued trading in our securities, our ability to retain current or future clients, the reliability of our technology and our ability to operate the business of Online Internet Network, Inc. as anticipated, to sufficiently fund operations and any other difficulties related to risks and effects of legal and administrative proceedings and international and domestic governmental regulation, future financial and operational results, competition, general economic conditions, and the ability to manage and continue growth.
Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual outcomes may vary materially from those indicated. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements we make in this news release include market conditions and those set forth in reports or documents we file from time to time with the SEC. We undertake no obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect current events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict