|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
Clarizen, a leading work execution software company, announced today that it has expanded its current search and collaboration offering by seamlessly incorporating Box’s file sharing and content management services within Clarizen’s project management solution, further enhancing its document management capabilities.
Clarizen has redefined collaboration as it moves social tools out of the silo into the business and creates social collaboration that drives results. This integration demonstrates an added layer of connectivity among workplace software solutions that currently function as information islands. With Box’s services now in the company’s portfolio, Clarizen customers have the ability to collaborate on documents and files presently operating in separate and disconnected platforms. By joining real-time conversations with important company documentation, users are awarded a rich and productive work experience.
“Creating a project management ecosystem that addresses the entire work process funnel is imperative to meeting the needs of both current and future workers,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, CEO and co-founder of Clarizen. “Workers and project managers alike understand that software should speak to the working environment, and not the opposite. We feel that this latest integration addresses that significant need by adding another leading cloud collaboration solution to our existing offering set.”
“The ability and flexibility to integrate Box with Salesforce and with Clarizen is a very powerful combination for us,” said Kathy Krumpe, Director of Practice Management Group for Future State. “This presents a tremendous opportunity to have visibility within the work our project teams are doing and to have the increased collaboration and ease of access to what we do for our customers.”
Box joins Salesforce.com, Zendesk and Google Docs as recent software integrations following customer requests. As Clarizen looks to continuously create a solution that works for both end users and project managers alike, customer feedback remains a top priority within the company’s business model.
Clarizen delivers work execution software that powers the modern real-time enterprise by making employees and companies work better, smarter and faster. Employees can more efficiently manage and complete the highest-value tasks on time and in budget. Companies have direct visibility into work being accomplished and can course correct and/or plan resources accordingly to maximize results and profits. Clarizen’s philosophy of ‘robust simplicity’ translates into products that model and enhance the way an enterprise works, while its ‘user-first’ design results in rapid adoption and acceptance across the enterprise. Founded in 2005, Clarizen is privately held with offices in Hod Hasharon, Israel, and San Mateo, Calif. For more information, visit www.clarizen.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict