|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Take a creative photo of Christmas lights in the State of Texas and submit to the "All About Texas Christmas Lights Photo Contest." First Prize is an iPad. 2nd, 3rd and 15 Honorable Mentions will also receive prizes.
The contest is open to amateurs, professionals, children--anyone. Here are the three simple rules:
1. Your photo must have Christmas lights in it.
2. Your photo must be taken somewhere in Texas.
3. Your photo must be taken during the 2012 Holiday Season.
Photos will be judged on "Most Unforgettable Photo that has Christmas Lights In It."
CONTEST DETAILS: For more details about prizes and how to submit your photo visit www.AllAboutTexasChristmasLights.com. The Hula Hut and Mozart's want to emphasize that the contest is state-wide. They are incorporating Google's photo sharing site--Picasa Web--so that the submitted photos can be viewed online by anyone in the world.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Midnight Tuesday, December 18, 2012.
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Find out the winners at Hula Hut/Mozart's block party with free hot chocolate, free drip coffee, free cookies, and free photos with Santa on Thursday, December 20 from 7:30 - 9:30, 3825 Lake Austin Blvd. Austin, Texas. Entrants do not have to be at the Announcement Party in order to win.
HULA HUT RESTAURANT: The Hula Hut is a beloved Austin landmark restaurant with a "fun" vibe. Built on Lake Austin at 3825 Lake Austin Blvd., the Hula Hut has a gigantic deck that juts out over the lake for a true Austin sea-side Tiki-Mex atmosphere. Enjoy popular dishes such as Coconut Fried Shrimp, Tubular Tacos, and Mango-Poblano Chile Quesadillas. Their famous margaritas are made with hand squeezed lime juice and their "Hu La La" specialty drink is served aquarium style with fresh tropical juices. www.hulahut.com
MOZART'S COFFEE ROASTERS: Mozart's Coffee Roasters and Bakery opened in 1993 and features fine gourmet coffees, specialty drinks, gelatos, and home-made artisan desserts. A consistent "Best of" for people-watching and picture-taking. The lakeside location is a Texas favorite as one of Austin's most romantic spots and is also located on Lake Austin Blvd, right down from the Hula Hut. www.mozartscoffee.com
Media Contact: Katrine Formby Mozart's Coffee Roasters, 512-461-5544, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mozart's Coffee Roasters
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict