|By Marketwired .||
|December 6, 2012 07:16 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/06/12 -- Speakers with expertise in cloud computing and big data, representing Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, and other top technology companies have been added to the line-up for the Business & Technology Solutions (BTS) Summit, taking place April 16-17, 2013 in Seattle, Wash.
Registration for the BTS Summit is now open. Speakers will address a variety of cloud and big data topics as part of this two-day conference, and include:
- Peter Coffee, VP and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Roger Barga, Group Manager, Advanced Analytics at Microsoft
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist at Amazon Web Services
- Bill O'Connell, CTO for Business Intelligence at IBM
- Jean-Pierre Dijcks, Sr Principal Product Manager at Oracle
- Paul Lipton, VP of Industry Standards & Open Source at CA Technologies
- Nati Shalom, Founder and CTO at GigaSpaces
- Scott Sneddon, Director of Cloud Solutions at Vyatta
- Jason Bloomberg, President of ZapThink
- Geoff Brown, Founder and CEO of M2Mi Corporation
- Ashish Thusoo, Co-Founder and CEO of Qubole
- Miko Matsumura, Senior VP, Marketing and Developer Relations at Kii
About Business & Technology Solutions Summit
The BTS Summit conference series focus is exploring emerging technology trends and how public and private sector organizations can realize the benefits of these solutions. The 2013 conferences will focus on cloud computing, big data, social and mobile computing. To register, or for information on sponsorship opportunities, visit www.btssummit.com and join us online on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!
About SH Worldwide
SH Worldwide is a major event company, founded in 1978 and headquartered in Seattle. SH Worldwide specializes in the creation, launch, and ongoing success of high tech events for companies including Microsoft, Razorfish, and many others. Visit www.shworldwide.com for more information.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict