|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 01:10 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO and MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Juxta Labs, creators of intensely social apps aimed at "making life fun," today announced the Android availability of WordTag, a challenging social game app that tests users' wits and creativity with a fun and fast collaborative word-guessing game experience consisting of quick 120-character descriptions. Also available for iOS and Facebook users, WordTag is suitable for social gamers of all ages. To learn more about WordTag visit www.WordTag.com.
Perfect for Twitter aficionados, WordTag prompts players to provide an opponent with clues for guessing a word using 120 characters or less. Related words are blocked from descriptions, influencing users to find new, inventive and personalized ways to define their words. Players take turns describing and guessing words, gaining tokens and earning badges with correct answers. WordTag games are automatically saved and updated, allowing users to switch from their Facebook accounts to their Android devices with ease.
"Our goal at Juxta Labs is to develop social games that bring people together in a fun environment and enhance personal relationships," said Jared Allgood, CEO of Juxta Labs. "With the availability of WordTag on Android, our users are able play with an even wider network of friends, family and fellow word-game fans."
With its quick game exchange and character count limit, WordTag provides a captivating, Twitter-esque take on typical word-game apps. Additional in-game features allow for extra challenges as well word hints and clues. For example, players can unlock restricted words with keys they accumulate over time or use "TNT bombs" to eliminate letters for easier guessing. Badges such as the Hollywood-themed "Actresses Badge" or the timely "Christmas Badge" are unlocked with correct guesses, establishing a new challenge for users to successfully describe all included target words. E-cards with familiar figures and characters are available for users who are looking for a humorous way to share their WordTag descriptions on Facebook and Twitter.
About Juxta Labs
Our goal is to "make life fun." Over 30 million users have installed social apps built by Juxta Labs. Apps such as Yearbook and WordTag combine real-life relationships and activities for intensely social experiences. Juxta Labs creates entertaining social experiences by adhering to three essential pillars: self-expression, competition and enabling users to build relationships with friends and family.
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.
FortyThree, Inc. for Juxta Labs
SOURCE Juxta Labs
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict