|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 10:32 AM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Kaypok Inc., a start-up company whose technology delivers insight into unstructured big data, today announced that it has selected Zync as its agency of record to create and launch Kaypok's brand globally.
Kaypok Inc., which was spun off from York University research with support and funding from MaRS Innovation, filters, categorizes, identifies meaning and measures the root cause and emotions buried within unstructured text to understand what people are saying and feeling. Kaypok Inc. launched nationally at the iStrategy Digital Marketing Conference in Toronto on December 4, 2012.
According to Razieh Niazi, founder and CEO, "Kaypok™ allows users to spend less time analyzing their data and more time acting on unbiased, real results. While other services tell you what and how many, Kaypok™ can tell you why consumers behave."
"We worked closely with Kaypok Inc. to brand the company from the ground up, including its name, messaging, creative elements and marketing strategy — it was about establishing a business structure that can adapt and grow in this space," said Brad Breininger, principal and strategist at Zync. "Many of the world's most successful companies like Apple and Google fused technological innovation with creative branding to become who they are today. Our partnership and approach with Kaypok has and will continue to mirror that two-stream process."
As Kaypok's agency of record, Zync will lead development and execution of an integrated marketing campaign, designed to create a groundswell of brand awareness, interest and demand. Infused with the brand's fun-loving personality and deep insight capabilities, the launch seeks to connect with smart and social media savvy marketing executives across multiple touch points, including social, digital and industry thought leadership forums, such as the Toronto iStrategy conference.
"Zync came to the table fully engaged in the brand, and with a detailed strategy and impressive creative vision for our launch," said Razieh Niazi, founder of Kaypok. "After conducting an extensive agency review, we trust their expertise and value their experience. We're looking forward to a successful partnership."
"Our focus was on capturing the company's inventiveness and groundbreaking trajectory through creative messaging and corporate brand development," said Marko Zonta, principal and creative director at Zync. "This is a start-up company that has the potential to make a substantial impact on industries around the world. We have created a voice, culture and borderless identity that created a foundation that will not only maximize its entrance into the market, but also its longevity over the years."
Kaypok is a leading technology start-up being commercialization through a partnership between MaRS Innovation and Innovation York, the commercialization office for York University. The software's high-performance algorithm transforms noisy, unstructured big data by automatically filtering and categorizing text regardless of source (e.g., email, survey results, social interactions, etc.). Kaypok allows companies to determine the root causes and underlying emotions driving their customers' feedback. Visit us at kaypok.com, follow us on Twitter @KaypokInc or call 1-877-9KAYPOK to learn how we can help you find the root of your data insight.
Zync is an award-winning brand and marketing agency that combines strategic insight with creativity in order to develop solutions that are tied directly to an organizations business plan — using their proprietary Business Creative® approach. Clients include Scotiabank International, the National Hockey League Players' Association, Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto, Armtec and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare. To find out more, visit www.zync.ca or contact Brad Breininger at 416.322.2865 x225 or [email protected]
All trademarks, service marks and company names are the properties of their respective owners.
SOURCE Kaypok Inc.
Image with caption: "The company's name and branding were created through partnership with Zync, Kaypok Inc.'s agency of record. (CNW Group/Kaypok Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121206_C6752_PHOTO_EN_21629.jpg
Image with caption: "Zync Agency logo (CNW Group/Kaypok Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121206_C6752_PHOTO_EN_21642.jpg
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict