|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2012 10:22 AM EST||
Mobile interaction service provider tyntec today announced that it has expanded coverage of its SMS network into the U.S., Canada, Brazil other countries enabling network coverage for SMS messaging for carriers including AT&T, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and Verizon. The addition of these new markets increases tyntec’s global coverage by 16% to now include 750 mobile networks globally, making it one of the largest international coverage portfolios of any global SMS provider. With a decade of SMS experience behind it, tyntec offers subscribers a greater range of routing options and global redundancy through its network of SMS partners (Deutsche Telekom, KPN and others), reliable and scalable message delivery, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reporting and advanced measurement analytics.
Demand for global SMS services is on the rise especially in the internet industry, with large companies extending popular e-mail and social networking services with SMS especially into emerging markets. Facebook, for instance, is using SMS to extend their reach in developing countries and Twitter enables users to tweet via text messaging.
Meanwhile, the Application to Person (A2P) messaging market is growing rapidly. Analysts at ABI Research estimate that portals and social networks similar to Google and Facebook will be generating 314 billion SMS messages in 2015 and Mobile Marketing Watch forecasts A2P SMS will overtake person-to-person SMS in 2016.
“With our expanding footprint and ten-plus years powering many of the world’s largest SMS networks, our global network expansion and full SMS coverage into major markets such as the US, Canada and Brazil is a huge milestone for us,” said Thorsten Trapp, co-founder and CTO of tyntec. “These new markets underscore our ability to provide unique and easy connectivity to the complex mobile market, while offering even greater reliability and a range of new pricing options for our clients. This combination means that we can offer clients the most compelling international SMS offering on the market.”
tyntec is a mobile interaction specialist, enabling businesses to integrate mobile services for a wide range of uses – from mission-critical applications to internet services. We reduce the complexity involved in accessing the closed and complex telecoms world by providing a high quality, easy-to-integrate and global offering using universal services such as SMS, voice and numbers. Our products serve a broad range of business requirements are all backed up by an advanced and reliable infrastructure. Founded in 2002, and with more than 150 staff in five offices around the globe, tyntec works with 500+ businesses including mobile service providers, enterprises and internet companies. tyntec is a global mobile interaction service provider, offering high-quality mobile messaging and information services to mobile network operators, enterprises, mobile service providers and internet.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict