|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For the seventh consecutive year, Newstex has been named to the EContent 100 list of companies that matter most in the digital content industry released by EContent magazine today. The list was determined by a panel of content industry experts, including editors, journalists, and consultants from EContent magazine, Information Today, Streaming Media magazine, Info-Pro Publications, Guident Technologies, and ONLINE: Exploring Technology and Resources for Information Professionals.
The twelfth annual EContent 100 list includes companies that led the digital content industry during 2012 in eight categories: content creation, content commerce, digital content provider, distribution and delivery, social media, mobile content, SEO and search analytics, and web content management. Newstex was named to the 2012 EContent 100 list in the distribution and delivery category.
"What truly makes a company successful in the digital world? That's the question we set out to answer with this year's EContent 100 list," explains EContent magazine editor Theresa Cramer. "Submissions for this year's EContent 100 list were better than ever, and again, Newstex came out on top as one of the companies that is leading the way in content delivery and distribution."
The 2012 EContent 100 distribution and delivery category recognizes companies that provide distribution and delivery networks and tools to make publishers' jobs easier by creating new ways for digital content to get in front of people in their inboxes, web browsers, mobile devices, and televisions. "Newstex worked diligently in 2012 to expand our Authoritative Content delivery and distribution offerings, particularly through mobile devices," says Newstex president Larry Schwartz. "We're honored to be included on the EContent 100 list for the seventh year in a row and to be recognized for our hard work creating more opportunities for publishers to distribute their content and for consumers to access it."
The complete 2012 EContent 100 list of companies that matter most in the digital content industry can be viewed in the December 2012 issue of EContent magazine or online at www.econtentmag.com.
Newstex LLC (www.newstex.com) editorially selects Authoritative Content producers from offline and online sources (including thousands of top newspapers, publications, experts, professionals, government officials, companies, and more), enhances that content to make it easier to find relevant information, and delivers that content through respected content distributors and mobile applications to end-users in professional fields such as journalism, business, academia, law, government, and more. Newstex provides content from leading news and blog organizations (such as Gizmodo, Gawker, Above the Law, Foreign Policy Association Blogs Network, Talking Points Memo, 24/7 Wall St., The National Law Review, ProPublica, and The Business Insider), and popular Twitter publishers. Newstex also develops and operates mobile apps for companies like LexisNexis, PR Newswire, and CQ Roll Call.
Since the company's inception in 2004, Newstex has been recognized for its innovation and contributions through numerous digital media and content awards and has been named to the EContent 100 list of companies that matter most in the digital content industry for seven consecutive years. For more information, visit the Newstex site at www.newstex.com and the Newstex blog at newstex.com/newstexblog.
President & CEO
KeySplash Creative, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict