|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2012 05:18 AM EST||
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smartphone VoIP & Video Apps - Alternative Mobile Connections" report to their offering.
The study provides size and trends data for the fast developing market of downloadable smartphone VoIP and video apps. There has been an enormous increase in the number of providers and apps in just the last two years.
The study covers 230 apps from 143 providers and gives mini-profiles on over 80 providers and their apps.
It provides download/installs statistics and shows the popularity of different apps on Google Play for Android apps and on iTunes App Store for the iPhone over the last six months.
The study gives shape to this emerging sector; the players, their number, characteristics, how well they are doing, and relative market positions.
The study shows apps by product type and communication technologies (mobile VoIP, call-back, call-through, etc.) and by mobile OS supported (Android, iOS, RIM, Symbian, Microsoft).
Sectors/customers who should be interested in this report include:
- Smartphone app producers, providers and services (all but especially those who provide communications and social networking apps)
- Mobile/cellular network operators and service providers (all kinds, voice, data, text, SMS)
- Smartphone and mobile device providers and manufacturers
- VoIP providers (VoIP = Voice of Internet Protocol) (e.g., companies like Skype)
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs etc)
- Telecommunication operators and service providers (all kinds, traditional phone companies, network services, LAN services)
1.0 Smartphone VoIP & Video Apps
The Study and its Findings
Alphabetical List of All Apps in Study
2.0 Provider & App Popularity
Table 1 - Android Apps
Table 2 - iPhone Apps - United States
Table 3 - iPhone Apps - UK
Table 4 - Android Apps
Table 5 - iPhone Apps - United States
Table 6 - iPhone Apps - UK
4.0 Types of Apps
Table 7 - VoIP Apps
Table 8 - VoIP & Local Calls (Call-Back, Call-Through) Apps
Table 9 - Configurable VoIP Apps
Table 10 - Video Apps
Table 11 - Local Calls (Call-Back, Call-Through) Apps
5.0 Market Data
Company Market Data
6.0 Providers & their Apps
Profiles of over 80 Providers
Examples of Companies Mentioned
- B-Messenger - Bilye Digital Entertainment
- Bobsled - T-Mobile
- ClearSea - Logitech Mirial
- CSipSimple - Regis Montoya
- Dell Voice - Fongo
- Fonea - SSA
- FriendCaller - C2Call
- Goji - Telio
- Google Voice
- Line2 - Toktumi
- Qik Video
- Sipdroid - i-p-tel GmbH
- Tru - Truphone
- Voice Choice - worthwhileTech
- WePhone - Innovation Works
- Whistle Phone - Vail Systems
For more information, including full list of companies mentioned, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7727gz/smartphone_voip
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict