|By RealWire News Distribution||
|December 5, 2012 11:15 PM EST||
The partnership deal between CIMtrek and Cloud Technology Solutions has been extended to include new products and capabilities offered by each company.
The partnership between Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS), and CIMtrek, encompasses CTS's Email migration from Notes to Google and Exchange tools and CIMtrek's new Application migration from Notes to Microsoft SharePoint. This reciprocal agreement will deliver a comprehensive, easy and cost effective way of migrating, testing and supporting legacy business processes on a massive, secure, cloud infrastructure.
Both companies will offer each other's technology to their respective resellers and partner channels as well as to end user organizations.
Cloud Technology Solutions is a leader in the migration of on-premise messaging and collaboration tools. CIMtrek has a rapidly expanding customer base and was awarded the status of 'Cool Vendor' by Gartner Group within twelve months of launch.
"We are seeing an increased demand for our products and services around the world. The one component we have been missing is mail migration - this extended partnership plugs that gap and will enable our customers to migrate all of their Notes estate to a new cloud or on premise environment encompassing Java and Microsoft technologies," said Jon Pyke, CEO and Founder of CIMtrek.
"We are very excited to be extending our relationship with CIMtrek, the ability to offer turnkey application migrations from Notes, as well as moving an organisation's email estate to the cloud is extremely compelling to people looking to move away from the Notes platform" added James Doggart, CEO of Cloud Technology Solutions.
"The combined tools and experience this deal brings makes moving away from Notes easier, more automated and cheaper than ever. By moving to the cloud customers can establish themselves on a current platform, future proof their needs, find the required current skills easier and more importantly scale."
CIMTrek is an international software company based in the UK, which was established in 2009 to provide the tools that help end user organizations understand the magnitude of the migration journey to the cloud, and to automate that migration. CIMtrek has developed a set of tools that migrate legacy applications, such as IBM's Lotus Notes, to whichever cloud platform best meets the business need. Within a year of being established CIMtrek was recognized as a cool vendor by Gartner.
For more information please visit: http://www.cimtrek.com.
For further information, please contact
Spreckley Partners Ltd
+44 207 388 9988
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Cloud Technology Solutions
Cloud Technology Solutions is a cloud enabler. It is a new breed of IT company with no legacy income to protect. It helps clients to refocus their IT resources towards innovation by utilising the power of collaboration and reducing the costs of cloud computing.
Established in 2008, Cloud technology Solutions has developed the world's leading migration tool, CloudMigrator, which helps migrate on premise email and associated information to both Google Apps and Office365. Cloud Technology Solutions is a Google Premier Partner, the UK's only Google accredited non for profit partner, a Microsoft partner and ISO 27001 accredited.
CIMtrek is an international software company headquartered in the United Kingdom (London).
Founded by industry veteran Jon Pyke, CIMtrek provide tools that migrate legacy applications such as IBM's Lotus Notes to cloud platforms. It provides cloud platforms that mirror closely the way existing applications work.
Its innovative approach enables users to forget about computers and data and concentrate on what really matters - communication and collaboration - wherever you happen to be.
For further information, please contact
Spreckley Partners Limited
T: 0207 3889988
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict