|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 02:53 PM EST||
iProspect, a leading global digital performance agency, today announced it has been named “Best Agency for Performance Marketing” in the second annual iMedia Agency Awards. The awards recognize the best digital marketing campaigns from the last year and leaders in social media, video, mobile and other strategic areas. The results were determined by nominations and notes submitted by iMedia Connection readers and the iMedia Summit community.
“At iProspect we strongly believe that our success stems from our partnerships with innovative marketing leaders and our talented employees,” said Robert Murray, global chief executive officer, iProspect. “We are honored by this award and what it represents, and most importantly by the support of our clients.”
iMedia acknowledged iProspect for successfully growing some of the world’s most sought after brands, including Neiman Marcus, Cole Haan and Godiva, by producing effective search and performance marketing strategies based on a clear understanding of their client’s businesses. iProspect’s strategy is centered on finding innovative ways to generate awareness, intention and action, while delivering detailed data-driven insight through the length of the customer journey. In 2011, iProspect was recognized as “Best Agency for Search” from iMedia for its extensive knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
“As an award-winning, luxury brand that consistently strives for excellence, Mandarin Oriental is delighted that iProspect, our valued partner, has been honored with this prestigious accolade,” said Christoph Oberli, Vice President, eCommerce & Interactive, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. “Using the right mix of technology and strategic marketing, they found innovative opportunities to help grow our presence and drive sales - both online and offline. iProspect is focused on ever-emerging online business channels and is constantly delivering results that exceed our expectations.”
iProspect is consistently recognized by leading industry organizations for their innovative campaigns. Most recently, iProspect was awarded with a 2012 MIXX Award, ClickZ Connecting Marketing Awards, Search Engine Strategies Awards, and represents more retailers on Internet Retailer’s Top 500 List for the last four years.
iProspect, part of Aegis Media, is a global digital performance agency helping to grow the world’s most sought-after brands, by targeting audiences that are ready to act and find innovative ways to turn intention into action. Clients include Fortune 500 companies and leaders across multiple industries, including Neiman Marcus, Gilt Groupe, Container Store, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Athena Health, and STA Travel, among others. iProspect has 51 offices globally, in 39 countries. For more information, visit www.iprospect.com or follow them on Twitter @iProspect.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict