|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 01:30 PM EST||
ASAP Systems, a market leader in inventory management and asset tracking software, today announced the ASAP BarCloud App for tracking an organization’s inventory as well as its capital and depreciable assets with a mobile device such as a Motorola mobile barcode computer, a smart phone or a tablet — including the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Capital and depreciable assets can be quickly received, moved and disposed of as well as checked in and out remotely with the ASAP BarCloud App. Users can also view current inventory and asset levels, the movement of assets and inventory between different locations, model descriptions and more.
The ASAP BarCloud App can be used with barcode technology. Employees simply scan an item’s barcode on their mobile device, and the data is uploaded to their organization’s asset or inventory management database. They can then share this information by creating real-time custom reports and exporting them to common file types, such as PDF, Excel and Word.
The new mobile app is an extension of ASAP’s recently launched web-based inventory management and asset tracking application, ASAP BarCloud.
“The ASAP BarCloud App sets a new mobile standard for inventory and asset tracking,” said Elie Jean Touma, president and CEO of ASAP Systems. “The app is something our customers have requested since we launched BarCloud, and we’re very excited to be among the first in our industry to have this technology.”
To download the ASAP BarCloud App for the iPhone, go to the ASAP Systems web site or search “ASAP BarCloud” within the Apple App Store.
To download the ASAP BarCloud App for the Android, go to the ASAP Systems web site or search “ASAP BarCloud” within the Google Play Store.
About ASAP Systems
We are ASAP Systems, a market leader in inventory management and asset tracking software solutions that use barcode and RFID technology with hand-held computers, barcode and RFID scanners and mobile devices, including iPhone and Android smartphones and tablet PCs. We help improve profitability by eliminating manual data entry, paper files and forms and by automating records and other documents.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict