|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 08:04 AM EST||
Incisive Media announced today that the preliminary agenda for SES New York 2013, taking place March 25-28, is now live. Thousands of marketers and agency professionals are expected to gather at the Marriott Marquis for the leading digital media marketing conference.
“In today’s economy, we’re very aware that our SES conference programming and activities have to produce significant ROI, so we incorporate the latest topics, trends and issues and invite the industry experts to present them,” said Mike Grehan, Group Publishing Director at Incisive Media. “After hearing our panelists’ and presenters’ case studies and best practices, attendees will walk away with practical tips, tricks, and strategies they can implement as soon as they return to their offices.”
The SES New York program feature sessions and panels that cover all areas of digital, online, and Internet marketing for those at any level of experience. Topics covered include:
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Big Data
- Web Usability
- Paid Search
- Web Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Video Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
A special savings of up to $1,000 is available for those who register by December 13. Attendees also receive a discounted nightly hotel rate if they secure their reservation by March 2. Register here.
About SES New York
The SES New York conference includes informative presentations and panels, intensive training workshops, and a large exhibit hall. Each day is choreographed to leave plenty of time for networking opportunities with industry associates. Its real-time case studies provide attendees with best-practice knowledge that can be immediately applied to their marketing programs, and its classroom-style learning offers a high degree of interactivity.
The SES New York agenda, programmed by the SES Advisory Board, is designed to help online professionals with better strategies and best practices. This year, specific consideration has been given to mobile marketing, Big Data, Web analytics, Email marketing, Display advertising, content marketing, and e-Commerce.
About Incisive Media
Incisive Media's SES Conference & Expo is a leading global education conference and training series focused on the digital marketing industry. Other Incisive resources for interactive marketers include ClickZ for digital marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion and research and Search Engine Watch, which provides news and information about search, analysis of the search engine industry and tools for improving search marketing effectiveness.
Incisive Media is a leading global provider of specialized business news and information, in print, in person and online. The company's principal markets include financial services, legal services, commercial real estate, marketing services and risk management. Incisive Media's market-leading brands include Accountancy Age, Computing, Investment Week, Legal Week, Post, Risk, and SES Conference and Expo. For more information, visit www.incisivemedia.com.
For more news and event updates visit the SES press room.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict