|By Business Wire||
|December 5, 2012 08:03 AM EST||
PayAnywhere (www.PayAnywhere.com), the professional-grade mobile point of sale solutions provider, today announced that Pep Boys will be merchandising the award-winning PayAnywhere credit card reader for mobile devices in its retail stores nationwide as well as online at www.pepboys.com.
With the PayAnywhere reader, Pep Boys customers can securely process credit and debit transactions right from their mobile device, anytime, anywhere. By selling the PayAnywhere mobile credit card reader in its stores and online, Pep Boys is providing independent contractors and repair shops with an important and powerful payments tool shown to boost revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
An automotive parts paradise for service professionals, do-it-for-me and do-it-yourselfers, Pep Boys also serves the auto part needs of independent auto repair contractors and repair shops. The company sells brand-name and private-label auto parts, and provides select services through 730-plus stores in 35 states and Puerto Rico. The PayAnywhere mobile credit card reader joins the more than 25,000 car parts and accessories sold in Pep Boys stores and online at www.pepboys.com. Pep Boys also offers credit and parts delivery to commercial customers, such as repair shops, fleet operators, schools, and municipalities.
“In the auto repair business, having the right tools for the job is absolutely essential,” said Caesar Girod, senior category manager, Pep Boys. “PayAnywhere gives Pep Boys’ customers who are doing auto work the right tool to make accepting credit and debit card payments safe and simple. We know independent auto repair shops and contractors have enough to worry about without sweating over how they are going to get paid by their customer once the repair work is done. PayAnywhere solves that problem, and we are proud to offer this new professional-grade tool in all of our stores.”
PayAnywhere is the payment industry’s only professional-grade mobile point of sale solution suited for any size business or contractor. Built from the ground up to give both the seller and the buyer of a product or service a fast, easy and engaging transaction experience, PayAnywhere offers Pep Boys customers the most comprehensive set of features available, backed by 24/7 customer support. Designed specifically to meet the mobile point of sale needs of service-industry contractors and real businesses, the PayAnywhere solution works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android and BlackBerry devices.
Beginning this month, anyone can purchase the PayAnywhere reader at their local Pep Boys store or online at www.pepboys.com. Once the credit card reader is activated and starts processing transactions, PayAnywhere includes a $10.00 rebate as reimbursement for the MSRP of $9.99. As a special offer for those who buy PayAnywhere at Pep Boys stores or at www.pepboys.com, PayAnywhere is offering $1,000 in free processing within the first 30 days of account activation.
Setting up a PayAnywhere account is fast, easy and free. Once the PayAnywhere reader is purchased, users simply download the free app from the Apple App Store, Google Play or BlackBerry App World and follow the easy step-by-step in-app instructions to sign up for their merchant account. Approval takes only a few hours, allowing the user to begin accepting credit card payments the very same day they purchase the reader.
With PayAnywhere there are no hidden fees: no setup, monthly or cancellation fees. PayAnywhere customers enjoy a low 2.69 percent rate for swiped transactions with funds typically deposited in their bank within two business days.
In addition to the mobile app and card reader, PayAnywhere offers its customers an online merchant portal for creating extensive custom transaction reports, setting up business intelligence alerts via text message or email, viewing customer receipts, monthly statements and more. Real-time transaction reporting is available both in-app and on the Merchant Portal, providing access to critical business analytics that let PayAnywhere customers manage and grow their businesses more successfully.
Pep Boys joins a long list of national retailers offering PayAnywhere. Pep Boys customers can find PayAnywhere readers in countertop displays near the checkout in stores, or online at www.pepboys.com.
Created by a multi-billion-dollar credit card processing company with more than two decades of merchant payment processing experience, PayAnywhere is powering a payments revolution with its enterprise-grade, “pay-as-you-go” mobile payments system. PayAnywhere’s mobile point of sale (mPOS) technology and payments industry expertise delivers the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise-grade mPOS features with live 24/7 customer support. For more information, visit www.payanywhere.com.
PayAnywhere is a registered trademark of PayAnywhere. iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry® is a property of Research in Motion Limited.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict