|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2012 07:16 AM EST||
LONDON, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Digital measurement and data analytics consulting firm, Semphonic, http://www.semphonic.com, has released its first ever eBook, available for FREE via its website. Download your copy now by clicking here: http://bit.ly/TBVFB2. The eBook titled "Semphonic Digital Analytics" penned by Semphonic's President Gary Angel, tackles the customer interaction challenges organisations face across multiple digital channels.
The eBook, a compendium of recent Semphonic whitepapers, comprises the latest theories, best practices and digital measurement techniques for shrewd Omni-channel marketers and forward thinking digital analysts on choosing a digital data warehouse and tracking the customer journey.
Angel is a contributor to other leading industry texts, a respected blogger in his own right and winner of the 2012 'Most Influential Industry Contributor' award from the Web Analytics Association.
Commenting on how the idea for an eBook emerged, Angel said, "We realised that the whitepapers we've done this year are a significant body of work, covering topics like creating an effective digital infrastructure, building customer journey models in the digital data warehouse, doing advanced merchandising analytics, and choosing a big data technology stack for digital measurement. Because digital analytics is evolving so rapidly, this is a unique way to combine and publish truly cutting-edge thinking before it's out-of-date."
Gary is regarded as the 'Go-to guy' when encountering a unique analytics challenge, which is reflected in his award as the 'Most Influential Industry Contributor'. Gary's ability to provide deep insight on the thorniest areas of digital analysis, tracking the customer journey, deciding on a digital data warehouse, data modelling and segmentation mean that Semphonic continues to push the boundaries in terms of what is possible in the field of digital analytics.
Semphonic is a cutting-edge digital measurement and data analytics consulting firm providing clients with deep insight and strategy into their complex customer interaction challenges across the digital channel. Semphonic has deep roots in the analysis of large-scale databases, combining the power of segmentation, predictive modelling, and deep statistical analysis to help clients identify and execute high ROI, data-driven marketing campaigns. The entire Semphonic team provides unmatched thought leadership around complex digital data challenges faced by organisations. Semphonic is technology agnostic with strong expertise across platforms and applications including Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Unica, Webtrends and Yahoo! Analytics, among others.
Semphonic has developed a comprehensive, end-to-end, service offering that addresses clients' complex data analytics challenges from the bottom up. Semphonic's services and methodology are firmly rooted in the "Semphonic Way" with a focus on being repeatable and scalable. Semphonic's core capabilities span strategy through implementation, targeting the data infrastructure, reporting, analytics and segmentation needs of clients. Semphonic has also developed core expertise across emerging technology areas including data warehousing, social and mobile.
Semphonic was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Boston, New York, Washington, DC, Portland, OR and Berlin, Germany. Semphonic is also the driving force behind the premier web analytics conference, X Change.
For further information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict