|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 03:00 PM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dial91 CEO Steve Williams announced today that it launched a second sweepstakes for its top selling Dial91 India Calling Card brand. "A year ago we launched a unique sweepstakes where we gave away free minutes to Call India for customers that entered the sweepstakes. We delivered a targeted email to all of our India customers asking them to go to Dial91.com and click on the Google 1+ button if they 'liked' Dial91. The one of a kind promotion was really a social media experiment that we decided to repeat in 2012 as it successfully generated thousands of Google 1+ 'likes' in a matter of hours in our last promotion."
Amar Behura , Dial91's VP of Operations, stated, "This year we have launched a similar promotion except we increased the prize value to a new iPHONE 5. We will once again harness the amazing power of Google's and their Google 1+ (Google Plus) feature. We now have over 7,300 Google plus "likes' and 18,500 Facebook 'likes' that are increasing each minute. Our goal is to boost our page rank in Google, Yahoo and Bing and increase our Dial91.com sales."
GlobalTel operates Dial91.com –Telcan.com and Dial86.com
Established in 1991, GlobalTel develops and Operates High Quality, International Long Distance Services such as International Calling Card Services, International Callback Services and Mobile International VoIP Calling Services using iPhone and Android Apps for use with WiFi and broadband driven Mobile VoiP calling services.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict