|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 02:56 PM EST||
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boxman Studios, one of fastest growing small businesses in NC, headquartered in Charlotte, has announced that it has relocated. Boxman, the recognized leader in immersive branding via modified shipping containers, has moved to the Woodland Park section of North Charlotte.
After cutting up their first container in a field in 2008, Boxman moved from a 1,500 square foot space, to a 5,000 square foot space in 2010, to its most recent location in Northpark where they were in 37,000 square feet. The move to Woodland Park increases their footprint to 65,000 square feet, and is in line with their rapid growth.
"The move allows us to consolidate our corporate offices, manufacturing, design, logistics, and storage businesses," says Boxman CEO David Campbell. "The new space also helps us work more efficiently on projects to provide an even better finished product for our clients. Additionally, we'll now be able to work on up to 15 containers concurrently. And because the campus sits on nearly five acres, we now have the room to scale our business as we continue to grow and enter new sectors."
Boxman, which has recently worked on intercontinental projects for brands such as Google, Lays, Samsung, and Ford, expects to double its staff in 2013.
Their new address is: 3601 Woodpark Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28206.
About Boxman Studios
Boxman Studios, www.boxmanstudios.com
SOURCE Boxman Studios
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict