|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 01:29 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pxbfx/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Smartphone Industry: A New Era of Competition and Major Players' Strategies" report to their offering.
The global Smartphone industry is highly concentrated such that the combined revenue share of Apple and Samsung is expected to have reached around 60% and the combined profit share around 95% in 2012, thereby leaving only 5% of profits to be shared by other Smartphone branded vendors. This report profiles the development of the global Smartphone industry in 2012, examines strategies of five major groups in the industry and provides an insight into the future outlook of the industry while pointing out feasible product strategies to be put in place by other Smartphone brands, aside from Apple and Samsung, in order to seize a larger piece of the market-pie.
List of Topics
- Worldwide Smartphone shipment volume forecast by price point for the period 2012-2017
- New competition in the Smartphone industry and major players' strategies, including global branded vendors, regional branded vendors, mobile operating system suppliers, networking service suppliers, and PC branded vendors
- Future feasible strategies of other Smartphone branded vendors, aside from Samsung and Apple, in terms of service, platform, channel, market, and technology
While the global Smartphone industry is highly concentrated by Apple and Samsung, of which their combined profit share expect to reach around 95% in 2012, leaving only 5% of profits to be shared by other Smartphone branded vendors. How are those brand vendors and operators going to survive by making new strategies in order to seize a larger piece of the market-pie?
- Bharti Airtel
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Murata Manufacturing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pxbfx/the_global
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict