|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 11:11 AM EST||
Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, will host a complimentary webinar on Thursday, Dec. 13, at 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET featuring Rob Brosnan, Senior Analyst covering Customer Intelligence Professionals at Forrester Research, Inc. He will share how bringing together data across paid, earned and owned (PEO) channels can lead to breakthrough results by delivering deep customer intelligence, micro-segmentation and targeting opportunities.
On Dec. 13 at 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET webinar attendees will discover
how to transform customer data to:
- Better understand and engage the new digital buyer across the evolving customer journey
- Improve relevance and campaign performance
- Enhance cross-channel marketing program effectiveness
- The webinar conversation will explore Rob’s recent research on the customer buying cycle, especially as consumer expectations continue to escalate and competitive offers become more relevant and targeted.
- For more than a decade before joining Forrester in June 2011, Rob was a marketing practitioner. He led strategic marketing for Seton Hall University and served as a marketing consultant at Epimorphic. Rob earned his B.S. in physics from Clemson University and M.A. in philosophy from Indiana University.
- Pelin Thorogood, CMO of Anametrix and Executive-in-Residence at Cornell’s Johnson Graduate School of Management, will moderate. She was named one of the “20 Women to Watch” in sales lead management in both 2011 and 2012.
- Marketers can find more information and register for the Dec. 13 webinar at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/850496566.
“Data Alchemy” – Anametrix’s eNewspaper
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict