|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 05:21 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reviewitonline.net, an online resource for the most current automobile information, today announces its choice for the "Most Tech Heavy SUV" on the market: the 2013 Infiniti JX. The seven-passenger JX stands out due to its large array of advanced safety features, in addition to the luxurious tech features one would expect to find in a luxury SUV.
Notable Technology Features on the 2013 Infiniti JX include:
- Around View Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection
- Optional Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker premium audio system with digital 5.1-channel decoding and Waveguide subwoofer
- Driver Zone/Speed Alert
- Infiniti Personal Assistant (24-hour access to a team of Infiniti professionals)
- Infiniti Connection with Google Calendar
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and optional Blind Spot Intervention System
- Available Back Up Collision Intervention System (BCI)
- Available Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) systems
The new Infiniti JX SUV also boasts segment-leading rear cargo and passenger volume (with seating for seven), an award-winning interior, and an exterior design featuring the brand's new design language.
Always far beyond basic, Infiniti has added a wealth of features as standard, including powered front seats (optionally heated and cooled), leather seating throughout the cabin, a power liftgate, LED taillights and bi-xenon headlights, a sunroof, heated side mirrors, and 18-inch wheels all come standard.
For additional new car and SUV news, as well as comprehensive new auto and best SUV reviews, visit suv.reviewitonline.net.
Infiniti is the luxury branch of Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Company. Founded in 1989 in North America, the Infiniti brand network now spans 15 countries and includes 230 dealers. The Infiniti marque is not used in the automaker's home country of Japan, and most Infiniti models are marketed domestically as Nissan models. In 2012, Infiniti moved its global headquarters from Nissan to its own building in Hong Kong, China.
Reviewitonline.net is a complete resource for latest information on new car models of all types, classes and sizes. Read expert reviews written by seasoned car writers and share your views with other visitors of Reviewitonline.net. We are constantly adding new cars, adding new writers and refining our reviews to provide you with the best quality car website online today.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict