|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 04:29 PM EST||
DENVER, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting today, consumers will enjoy an entirely new experience on remax.com, the most visited real estate franchise website. RE/MAX is the first real estate franchisor to provide a consistent web experience across desktops, tablets, and smart phones. As the culmination of a strategic, yearlong roll-out of new consumer-focused technology tools, the new website will build on its #1 reputation to become even more popular with consumers and more influential in the real estate industry.
More than just a redesign, the new remax.com offers a simple user-interface, along with an ability to create personal preferences, giving home buyers and sellers easy access to what matters most: millions of home listings with larger photos, helpful information, and a property inventory larger than any other real estate brand site.
"Because today's consumers start their home search online, we want to simplify and personalize their experience as much as possible," said Margaret Kelly, RE/MAX CEO. "Remax.com utilizes state-of-the-art technologies and is the most sophisticated technology tool we have ever released. Everyone will enjoy the ease of use and the depth of information available on the new remax.com."
Remax.com now gives each visitor an individualized experience beginning with a home page that continually updates to reflect their search pattern and preferences. The search experience is more powerful than ever – featuring data on more than 87 million properties nationwide, both for sale and those previously sold. This gives every visitor a complete market perspective on any home they're considering buying or selling.
For users on the go, the new remax.com becomes the latest addition to the RE/MAX Mobile Suite, as it is both mobile-ready and tablet-friendly. Users can tap and swipe through oversized photos of property listings with easy-to-use controls. Other features include a "Quiet Mode" that allows visitors to turn off all other content and text on a page to focus on the large-scale property images. And, home buyers can save listings, share them via social networks and rank them based on their desirability or their "Awesomeness" factor.
Collaborating with RE/MAX on the development of the new website were four respected technology companies. Homes.com created the consumer-facing platform and mobile capability. 1000Watt was a strategic consultant providing the visual design and user experience. The Search Agency designed the SEO architecture and integration. And Reliance Networks is powering the agent-facing components and commercial property platform.
Together, the innovative developments released today add to the legacy of the RE/MAX online presence. As the most-visited real estate franchise website, remax.com attracts over 4 million total visits each month. Additionally, the word 'RE/MAX' remains the most searched keyword among real estate brokerages.
Earlier this year, RE/MAX launched a complete new mobile suite including the RE/MAX mobile app, available via the App Store or Android Marketplace, and a new iPad app. Last November, RE/MAX also launched the industry's first truly global online real estate online resource, global.remax.com, which offers nearly 700,000 listings in more than 60 countries and draws more than 2 million total visits each month. And in October, remaxcommercial.com, a new, standalone RE/MAX Commercial website, made its debut.
The RE/MAX network enjoys #1 market share in the United States and its agents are regularly recognized for being the most productive among the national franchise brands. RE/MAX will celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2013 with special events planned for the annual RE/MAX R4 Convention February 24 to 28 at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About the RE/MAX Network
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, real estate industry visionaries who still lead the Denver-based global franchisor today. RE/MAX is recognized as one of the leading real estate franchise companies with the most productive sales force in the industry and a global reach of more than 85 countries.
Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $120 million for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and other charities.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict