|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 03:49 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- C3 Metrics, the leader in viewable impression technology, including the ability to see through iFrames and advanced advertising attribution, today announced that it will host a viewable impression advisory webinar for display advertisers and agencies seeking to better understand viewable impressions in preparation for new industry standards, which are taking effect in Q1 2013. Jeff Greenfield, co-founder of C3 Metrics, will host the free 30-minute webinar on Tuesday, December 4th at 1:00 p.m. ET.
In this webinar, Greenfield will provide background on viewable impressions and the pending standards proposed by the IAB, ANA and 4A's. Furthermore, he will discuss how display advertisers can adjust their metrics to account for viewable impressions, have an immediate impact on ROI and gain a competitive advantage.
Specifically, attendees will learn how viewable impression technology works, implementation details, a viewable impression solution for cross-domain iFrames, and the important difference between utilizing "projections" versus measuring every impression. Greenfield will also discuss the Viewable Impressions Advisory published last month by George Ivie, the CEO of the Media Rating Council.
To register for the webinar or to learn more, please visit: http://viewableimpressions.org
About C3 Metrics
C3 Metrics is an award-winning digital media technology company providing solutions for viewable impressions, viewable conversions and online advertising attribution to agencies, brands, publishers, networks and DSPs. C3 Metrics' suite of real-time, predictive solutions capture all consumer interactions with marketing messages online and off, while ensuring digital marketing resources are allocated to only the highest performing, viewable advertising impressions. Marketers receive a single source of truth for all of their data, which they use to improve return on ad spend through optimization and real-time communication. Headquartered in New York with offices in California, C3 Metrics is comprised of leading experts in the field of digital and television measurement from DoubleClick, eBay, PepsiCo, Yahoo! and Nielsen.
blast! PR for C3 Metrics
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict