|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 02:35 PM EST||
Anticipating the corporate need to provide both standard business views and user-defined workflows, mobile Business Intelligence app cafe moba releases its mobile information unification and analytics platform in native iOS and Windows RT versions
Available today in the App Store and Windows Store, cafe moba is a mobile unification platform that connects, analyzes, and visualizes real-time business data, web-based information, and social media streams. Designed for flexibility, cafe moba will be configured by IT and personalized by the user to suit their specific needs and preferences.
Specifically, cafe moba:
- connects internal company data (like ERP and BI), cloud or web-based information (like CRM), to social feeds (like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)
- incorporates simultaneous views of these sources along with analytical visualizations like graphs, charts, and tables
- delivers the social context relating to your customers, brands, products and contacts by directly linking to their relevant social media updates, news feeds and web content
- can share workflows within and across iPad and WindowsRT environments according to user profiles and permissions
- can be defined and locked down completely or selectively
Unlike static reporting BI dashboards currently available in the market, cafe moba is built using a flexible framework that connects data sources and allows individual users to quickly create personalized workflows on the device, without a desktop interface. Additional user flexibility comes from the ability to change data measures or groups within analytics components; add, modify, or remove components or workflows; and personalize color themes, component titles, or screen layouts.
“The nature of the relationship between IT and users is changing, and that change is being accelerated by tablet devices” says Kang Lu, Chief Technology Officer. “That’s why we developed cafe moba to be the best of both worlds: a tablet-based BI and analytics app that can be configured and deployed quickly by an IT specialist, and an insight and decision-making tool that becomes indispensable to users because they have the flexibility to make it their own.”
“We are thrilled to be able to release cafe moba both in the App Store and the Windows Store, and see it as a completely unique player in the mobile BI space -for two reasons” says Dale deFreitas, CEO of cafe moba. “First, it expands the traditional ‘Business Intelligence’ data set definition by connecting internal, external, and social sources of information. Secondly, it recognizes that users don’t always want to be locked in to a workflow that somebody else dictates to them. cafe moba delivers an information-rich, fast, and flexible experience for users and IT alike that just can’t be found elsewhere in the app stores.”
“cafe moba represents an exciting opportunity to let everyone perform at their best in their work life” adds Debbie Horovitch, cafe moba’s full-time community manager. “The app makes it easy for users to access, modify, and add timely and relevant information. It’s going to make them more productive and effective, and that’s what mobile is all about.”
More about cafe moba:
cafe moba is developed by a team of software developers, data modeling experts, and business intelligence specialists located in Toronto, Canada. They have users of their products all over the world, including North America, Europe, and Asia.
Business Intelligence, Mobile BI, Analytics, Business Performance
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict