|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
BOSTON, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Exinda, a global provider of WAN Optimization 2.0 and application performance assurance solutions, announced that it has won Red Herring's 2012 Top 100 Global award, a prestigious recognition honoring the year's most innovative private technology companies and entrepreneurs from around the globe for their innovations and technologies across their respective industries.
As networking priorities evolve away from throughput maximization and towards delivering a predictable experience for users, customers around the world are embracing Exinda's WAN optimization 2.0 and Internet Control solutions. Exinda's policy-based approach to assuring performance for the applications most critical to the customer's business has led to the company's significant growth. Exinda's policy-based network optimization and control solutions provide enterprises visibility and insight into their network traffic, allowing them to contain recreational and P2P traffic, and giving them unprecedented control over their network.
"It's a tremendous achievement to be recognized as a global leader in such a competitive business and technology environment, and we are very pleased to be honored with the 2012 Red Herring Global 100 award," said Exinda CMO Nolan Rosen. "2012 has been a very strong year for Exinda as customers around the world adopt the company's WAN Optimization 2.0 solutions, and we are well poised to continue that momentum in 2013 and beyond."
The Red Herring editorial team selected the companies demonstrating the most innovative technologies and business models originating from more than 1,000 companies from over 40 countries. Red Herring's editorial staff evaluated the companies on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technology innovation, management quality, strategy, and market penetration.
This assessment of potential is complemented by a review of the track record and standing of startups relative to their peers, allowing Red Herring to see past the "buzz" and make the list a valuable instrument of discovery and advocacy for the most promising new business models from around the world. The companies chosen represent winners of past Red Herring Asia, Europe and North America awards.
Red Herring's Top 100 Global list has become a mark of distinction for identifying promising new companies and entrepreneurs. Red Herring editors were among the first to recognize that companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and eBay would change the way we live and work.
"Choosing the companies with the strongest potential was by no means a small feat," said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. "After rigorous contemplation and discussion, we narrowed our list down from hundreds of candidates from across Global to the Top 100 Winners. We believe Exinda embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial venture. Exinda should be proud of its accomplishment, as the competition was the strongest it has ever been."
Exinda is a leading global supplier of WAN optimization and Internet traffic control solutions. Exinda enables organizations to assure a predictable user experience for strategic business applications through policy-based WAN optimization and Internet Control that intelligently allocate network bandwidth and optimize traffic based on the priorities of the business. The company has helped more than 2,500 organizations in over 80 countries worldwide assure application performance, improve the end-user experience, contain recreational applications and reduce network operating costs for the IT executive. For more information, please visit http://www.exinda.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict