|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 10:02 AM EST||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Every month was a positive one for the BullTrade (http://www.bulltrade.com) Newsletter portfolio from July 2010 through April 2012. Then, after a miniscule 0.4% loss in May 2012, the portfolio reeled off five consecutive months of gains, and made it six with a very successful November. But the newsletter doesn't just perform well in up markets. In 2011, the 3rd quarter saw a 14% loss for the markets, while the BullTrade newsletter logged an amazing 8.7% gain. Only a single position sold for a loss and that was for less than one percent! Of the 44 positions sold in 2011, an astonishing 38 were sold for a profit, yielding an 86% success rate. And in of the 42 sold so far in 2012, an extraordiny 39 have sold for a gain. Already this month, the portfolio has sold a 10% gain in shares of Yum! Brands and a 10.1% gain in a huge short position of Amazon.
To sign up for a membership, please visit the secure web site at https://www.bulltrade.com/signup.aspx. Special Members receive Stock Alerts, both via email and on the web site, as well as the daily market newsletter (Regular Membership).
Some stocks that have been profiled or recommended in the past include Google (NASDAQ: GOOG), Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) and Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU). To find out more, please visit the web site at http://www.bulltrade.com
BullTrade.com (www.bulltrade.com) has provided investors with a daily newsletter and financial forum since 1997. The BullTrade newsletter is ideal for both beginner and experienced investors, and is available for a very affordable $29.99 per month. The Special Membership featured above includes the regular newsletter as well as "Stock Alerts" for $100 per month. BullTrade Corp. is not a registered broker dealer or a registered investment adviser. No information accessed through the BullTrade web site constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Please view the disclaimer at http://www.bulltrade.com/legal.aspx.
Robert A. Fitzpatrick
Email: Email Contact
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict