|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 07:13 AM EST||
OLD SAYBROOK, Conn., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On December 3, 2012, From You Flowers will be launching the Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes. The holiday season is all about celebrating with the ones you love and now From You Flowers is making it easier and more affordable to get there. Participants in the Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes will be entered to win a grand prize of a $1000 airline voucher. Winners of the grand prize will be able to select the airline of their choice. In order to enter, visit the Home for the Holidays landing page. The winner of the grand prize will be announced at the conclusion of the sweepstakes on December 21, 2012.
The Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes also features a weekly giveaway. From December 3rd through December 21st, customers will also be in the running to take home a beautiful Christmas flower centerpieces. Winners of the weekly giveaway will be announced on Friday afternoon of December 7, 14, and 21st, respectively. The Christmas flowers will be scheduled for delivery at the time of the winner's choosing.
While there is only one entry allowed per email address, participants will be able to increase their chances of winning by placing an order on fromyouflowers.com between December 3rd and December 21st and by sharing the offer across Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. Each additional activity that a user engages in will equal one additional entry into the sweepstakes.
Winners of both the grand prize and the weekly prizes will be notified via email and announced on the From You Flowers Facebook and Twitter pages.
From You Flowers offers a wide variety of Christmas products like floral bouquets, poinsettia plants, and traditional centerpieces that can be used for gifting or home decor. Flowers add warmth and cheer to any celebration. Recently rated "Best Quality and Price" by CNBC, From You Flowers guarantees 100% satisfaction and affordability. The brand is synonymous with value. Visit FromYouFlowers.com to find great Christmas gifts.
Founded in 2002 by CEO, Michael Chapin, FromYouFlowers.com is a leading online retailer of flowers, plants, and gift baskets, offering hand arranged, same day flower delivery for every occasion and sentiment. In 2011, the firm was acquired by and currently operates as a subsidiary of Tenth Avenue Commerce, an affiliate of Tenth Avenue Holdings, LLC. Tenth Avenue Holdings is a private diversified holding company.
Shoppers can conveniently make flower, plant, and gift basket purchases 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week via the toll-free number, 1-800-838-8853 as well as online at http://www.fromyouflowers.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict