|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 06:15 AM EST||
ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced Kris Barton, Chief Product Officer, will be a featured speaker at Interactive Local Media West (ILM West), BIA/Kelsey’s upcoming conference focused on the local opportunity for digital media, marketing and promotions. He will be participating in a panel titled: SuperForum: Sales Force Transformation on Monday, December 4th from 3:45pm to 4:45pm.
A key to winning local is the successful transformation of the sales force and sales channels. During this SuperForum, BIA/Kelsey presents top findings from its research in this area, and engages with industry leaders about sales strategies and tactics.
Kris Barton, Chief Product Officer
"SuperForum: Sales Force Transformation”
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Los Angeles, California
Monday, December 4th at 3:45pm to 4:45pm
For more information on the events or to register, visit: http://www.biakelsey.com/ILMWest2012/
Kris Barton has served as ReachLocal's Chief Product Officer since February 2012. Previously, he was Chief Operating Officer of multimedia software and platform company Nero AG from 2010 to 2012. Since starting at Nero in 2006, Barton also held the title of Executive Vice President of Global Products, overseeing all product development.
Prior to Nero, Barton served in multiple management roles at Microsoft
Corporation from 2001 to 2006, overseeing the product development
efforts for the MSN online properties including MSN.com and MSN network
channels. Barton has also held product positions at Omniture and Novell
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in business administration and marketing communications from Brigham Young University.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing (ReachSearch™), Web presence (ReachCast™), display retargeting (ReachRetargeting™), display advertising (ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics (TotalTrack®) and assisted chat service (TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, "feet-on-the-street" sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third-party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan. Subscribe to ReachLocal's free newsletter to receive news, tips and other online marketing insights.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict