|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
BOULDER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- MobileDay, the essential mobile business app for instant one-touch access into any meeting, today announced its availability on the Apple iPad and several new features, including Skype audio support and VoIP support for Talkatone, giving users even more ways to instantly and easily join meetings from their mobile phones and tablets.
While traditional mobile users were required to remember long passcodes or write chains of numbers down on scraps of paper, modern MobileDay users are free from the burden of excess numbers and can simply enter conference calls with one tap. This luxury is now available on Apple's original iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, the current iPad including the iPad Mini. In addition to support for meeting services like Apple FaceTime, Citrix GoToMeeting, Google+ Hangouts and Cisco WebEx, MobileDay has also expanded its service provider support to include Skype Audio and VoIP support on the iPad and through Google Voice via Talkatone.
"There are so many ways business executives have now for joining meetings, let alone the myriad devices at their disposal for doing so," said Jim Haid, CEO and Co-Founder of MobileDay. "We launched the application earlier this year with smartphone support for both iOS and Android devices and since that time have drastically increased the ways in which users can take advantage of our app. We are pleased to add the iPad, Skype audio and VoIP support as new ways to ease the pain that users previously felt with mobile meetings."
In addition to the VoIP support, additional features to the app include compatibility with Canadian phone numbers, as well as Skype audio support.
MobileDay automatically syncs with calendars and integrates all scheduled meetings into the app. By working with any conference calling service, there is no limitation to which meetings can be joined. Within the app, MobileDay also offers the ability to text reminders to meeting participants and give them one-touch access into the meeting directly from the text itself, as well as text pre-determined messages like "Are we still meeting?" for the ultimate in business productivity.
MobileDay provides one-touch access to any meeting from your smartphone, no matter where you are or what you're doing. MobileDay allows the business professional to schedule, access, and manage meetings efficiently, using your preferred web meeting, video- or conference-call service, your email or SMS, and your mobile calendar from one screen. Spend less time dialing and more time connecting with MobileDay. Never dial again.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2169666
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict