|By PR Newswire||
|December 1, 2012 12:28 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Skills Connect (www.skillsconnect.biz) a leader in disruptive cloud based recruitment today announced that it has won the prestigious 2012 Red Herring 100 Global Award. CEO Mr. Bradley Birchall, said, "It's a fantastic achievement to be recognised as a global leader by industry peers in such a competitive business and technology environment. Hot on the heels of winning the Asian award this has been a tremendous opportunity for us to showcase our leadership in disruptive cloud recruitment."
Red Herring's editorial staff evaluated award contenders on quantitative and qualitative criteria such as financial performance, technological innovation, management strength, business strategy, customer acquisition, marketing strategy and international potential. Selected from more than a thousand of the most cutting edge private technology companies in Asia, North America and Europe, Skills Connect was acknowledged for its growth potential and dramatic impact on the recruitment landscape. Previous winners of the award include Google, Yahoo!, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and eBay.
There is a direct correlation between recruitment efficiency and organizational growth. When screening and onboarding processes are linked, organizations are able to improve productivity and provide stronger candidate engagement. Surprisingly, according to data collected by Aberdeen Group in June 2012, only 12% of organizations are merging screening and onboarding to drive business results.
Mr. Birchall added, "Skills Connect meets a very clear need for increased productivity, cost savings and employee retention at a time when organizations are struggling to reduce costs. Recruitment went global some time ago, unfortunately the model did not, inefficiency is propagated through disconnects between parties in the recruitment process. Skills Connect integrate sourcing, screening and on boarding to deliver unprecedented cost savings, enhanced visibility and increased retention; this should have been done a long time ago."
About Skills Connect:
Skills Connect deliver productivity gains through reduced employment times and improved quality of hires all whilst improving the candidate experience. Skills Connect is a subsidiary of Employment Management Systems Pty Ltd an Australian company and a global leader who launched its disruptive cloud recruitment solution at the Red Herring Top 100 Asia Awards in Hong Kong in September 2012.
SOURCE Skills Connect
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict