|By Business Wire||
|November 30, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
Bomgar, a leading provider of secure remote support solutions, announced today that it's again included on the Lead411 Tech 200, a ranking of the 200 fastest growing technology companies in the United States. In its third year, the list includes tech companies with the highest percent of revenue growth from 2008 to 2011, calculating revenue growth by percentages vs. dollar growth.
The Bomgar remote support solution enables IT support technicians to remotely access and fix nearly any computing system in any location, from desktops and laptops, to mobile devices, kiosks and unattended systems. Bomgar makes IT support more responsive, efficient, secure and collaborative by eliminating the geographical and technological boundaries between technicians and end-users in need of IT support.
Since its founding in 2003, Bomgar has grown into a global organization with more than 6,500 customers in all 50 states and across 65 different countries. During the past ten years, Bomgar has experienced steady, record-breaking growth and has been recognized by numerous organizations as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the nation.
“At Bomgar, we have an unwavering focus on improving the way tech support organizations access and support their remote systems and devices. I am honored that Bomgar has been recognized once again for our growth in such a highly competitive market, especially during a sluggish economy,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar.
For more information, please visit: www.bomgar.com.
Lead411 was founded in 2001 and has grown 30 percent yearly since inception without accepting venture capital financing. We are based in California, but have satellite offices in New York. In addition to our current subscriptions, we also offer corporate information, company news and awards for up-and-coming businesses. We plan to add on additional services and companies in the near future.
Bomgar provides remote support solutions for easily and securely supporting computing systems and mobile devices. The company’s appliance-based products help organizations improve tech support efficiency and performance by enabling them to securely support nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world — including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, BlackBerry and more. More than 6,500 organizations across 65 countries have deployed Bomgar to rapidly improve customer satisfaction while dramatically reducing costs. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Jackson, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Paris and London. You can find Bomgar on the web at www.bomgar.com, or on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google±.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict