|By Marketwired .||
|November 30, 2012 07:25 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/30/12 -- BrightTALK, the rapidly growing provider of webinar and video platform technologies for business professionals and their communities, announced today that Chris Yeh, Vice President of Platform at Box, was recently appointed to the BrightTALK advisory board.
Chris Yeh brings over 20 years of experience to BrightTALK. As Vice President of Platform at Box, he is responsible for platform product strategy, partner ecosystem development and third-party innovation. Chris joined Box from Yahoo!, where he was the product lead for Yahoo! Groups, Delicious and other community products as well as head of the Yahoo! Developer Network. Prior to Yahoo!, Chris was Vice President of Marketing at Tacit Software, Vice President of Management at Blue Martini Software and a principal at Mercer Management Consulting. Chris was also employee number 9999 at Oracle. He holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business and a Bachelors of Science from the University of Michigan.
"We are thrilled to add Chris' experience and talent to the BrightTALK team," said Paul Heald, CEO of BrightTALK. "His focus on strategy and his keen understanding of how people consume and learn using new technology will be invaluable in helping us deliver on our vision to make it easier than ever for business professionals to access information, insights and inspiration."
"I am very excited to join the BrightTALK team in an advisory role," said Chris Yeh. "The BrightTALK platform plays a huge role in connecting successful professionals and their extended communities with the relevant content and engaging thought leaders shaping their industries."
BrightTALK provides webinars and videos for professionals and their communities. Every day thousands of thought leaders are actively sharing their insights, their ideas and their most up-to-date knowledge with professionals all over the globe through the webcasting technologies that BrightTALK has created.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2167694
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict