|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 03:23 PM EST||
CHARLOTTE, N.C. and SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boxman Studios, the recognized leader in immersive branding via modified shipping containers, helped Office Depot, the number one Greenest Large Retailer in America according to Newsweek Green Rankings(TM), further demonstrate their commitment to sustainability at the recently concluded 2012 Greenbuild conference and trade show in San Francisco, CA.
"Working on this project with Office Depot was the perfect opportunity for both companies to showcase our shared commitments to sustainability and stand out in the crowd at the expo," said Director of Boxman's Trade Show Division, Scott Young. "Between the unique booth design, the like-minded Greenbuild audience, and the messages of sustainability, we were well-received. Helping Office Depot stand out in the crowd was the ultimate goal and we definitely succeeded."
In addition to utilizing a repurposed shipping container to house their trade show booth at the conference, Office Depot also displayed several of their green products, their reusable delivery containers, and even sponsored local pedicabs in the area offering free, human-powered transportation to Greenbuild attendees during the conference. For images from the event, visit the Boxman Studios Flickr gallery.
About Boxman Studios
SOURCE Boxman Studios
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict