|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Issue Media, the first and only company to provide unlimited access to premium digital magazine content in the US, today announces the addition of eight new titles to its iPad® catalog. These new magazines increase the total number of top titles to 80 across a spectrum of interests, maintaining the company's commitment to offering the world's most popular brands in a high-value consumer subscription model.
The new titles added to the Next Issue catalog include: ESPN The Magazine, Fast Company, Food & Wine, Inc., Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, New York Magazine and Travel + Leisure. While the Next Issue catalog continues to grow with the addition of these eight new magazines, pricing of the unlimited access plans remains the same.
The Unlimited Basic plan provides access to all monthly and bi-weekly titles, 73 in total, and continues to be offered for just $9.99 per month. The Unlimited Premium plan offers access to all 80 titles, which includes the weekly titles, for the same low price of $14.99 per month. Both plans include access to back issues.
"These new titles augment key areas of our catalog, including men's interest and business, and enhance the value to unlimited customers by giving them an even broader selection of world class, category leading magazines for a single low price" said Morgan Guenther, CEO of Next Issue Media.
Just in time for the holidays, the eight new titles are included in gift subscription packages. Consumers have the option to purchase three, six or 12 month subscriptions to the Unlimited Premium plan for their friends and family.
The new titles are added to the existing catalog of favorites such as: Better Homes and Gardens, Condé Nast Traveler, Cosmopolitan, Details, ELLE, Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Fitness, FORTUNE, GQ, PEOPLE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, The New Yorker, TIME, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Wired and many more. For a complete list of titles, visit nextissue.com/storefront.
Work is currently underway to bring the new titles to compatible Android® tablets.
Availability and Requirements
ESPN The Magazine, Fast Company, Inc., Men's Fitness, Men's Journal and New York Magazine are available now.
Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure will be available in December.
Next Issue for iPad v3.1.0 is required to access the new titles and is available now in the United States on all iPad models. iPad users can go to nextissue.com to sign up for an account, purchase individual magazines or subscribe to an unlimited plan and then download Next Issue for iPad from the App StoreSM.
For more information on Unlimited Plans and device compatibility visit: nextissue.com/pricing.
For more information on Next Issue visit: nextissue.com.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Edelman for Next Issue Media
About Next Issue Media:
Next Issue Media, the company behind Next Issue, is a joint venture formed by five leading U.S.-based publishers – Condé Nast, Hearst, Meredith, News Corp., and Time Inc. The company was formed to bring the world's most popular magazines and newspapers to life on the digital device of your choice.
SOURCE Next Issue Media
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict