|By RealWire News Distribution||
|November 28, 2012 06:59 PM EST||
Strategic partnership pairs 3CX's best of breed Windows-based IP PBX with snom IP Phones for fully interoperable end to end Business Telephony Solution
LONDON and BERLIN, 28 November 2012 - 3CX, developer of the award winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System, and snom, a pioneering developer and manufacturer of VoIP telephones, announced today a strategic partnership to provide increased flexibility for organizations using snom phones with 3CX Phone System.
This partnership between two prominent European technology companies merges the best of breed PBX and IP phone technologies to provide diverse businesses and institutions with a complete phone system solution. snom phones are easy to deploy, as they are fully supported for plug and play provisioning, and all snom phone features, such as direct dial and call recording, are available with 3CX Phone System.
"We are extremely pleased to announce this strategic new partnership, which allows us to offer our joint customers a more advanced unified communications solution that combines best of breed IP Phone and PBX technology," said Nick Galea, 3CX CEO. "Both snom and 3CX can now innovate faster, and offer a more advanced and better integrated telephony platform. This will benefit our customers and partners, and allow 3CX to accelerate its growth."
3CX will continue to focus on developing software aspects in tandem with snom, which will focus on hardware, to provide a superior Unified Communications solution with innovative new features in the near future. International sales and partner training will also be made available.
"Our snom desktop IP phone portfolio's tight integration with the 3CX IP PBX platform delivers advanced, feature-rich VoIP solutions and offers tremendous value to businesses," said Dr. Michael Knieling, snom technology AG Chief Operating Officer. "This partnership highlights snom's commitment to SIP interoperability by blending snom's 'best-of-breed' SIP endpoints - the snom 3xx, snom 7xx and snom 8xx series IP phones - with 3CX's award-winning Windows-based IP PBX software."
3CX is the developer of 3CX Phone System, an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces any proprietary PBX. 3CX Phone System is more manageable than standard PBX systems and delivers substantial cost savings while increasing productivity. Some of the world's leading companies and organizations use 3CX Phone System, including Boeing, the Caterham F1 Team, MIT, Ohio State University and RE/MAX.
3CX was named a CRN Emerging Vendor in 2011 and 2012 and has been awarded Windows Server Certification - the company has also won the Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro 2008 Editor's Best Award and a Best Buy Award from Computer Shopper. 3CX has offices in Australia, Cyprus, Germany, Hong Kong, Malta, South Africa, the UK and the U.S. Please visit our website and 'Like' our Facebook page.
snom technology AG develops and manufactures VoIP telephones and related equipment based on the IETF open standard, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Recognized for its high-quality, customizable and cost-effective business solutions, snom is also differentiated by the company's history in the VoIP industry and its dedication to high security standards. All of snom's endpoints are designed to be fully interoperable with leading communications equipment vendors. snom customers benefit from the interoperability and flexibility that the snom telephones offer, including plug-and-play integration and universal compatibility with any SIP-based telephony platform. In September 2011, the snom 300 and the snom 821 were the first SIP phones which were officially tested and qualified as interoperable with Microsoft Lync™ by Microsoft.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany, snom technology AG also has offices in Italy, France, the United Kingdom and the US. For more information on snom, please visit www.snom.com; follow us on Twitter; like us on Facebook; join our LinkedIn group; or add us on Google+.
David Porter, PR Executive
+357 22 444 032 x139
(m) +357 99 97 77 44 78
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict