|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 05:44 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FindMyCompany announces the latest in an ongoing seminar series on how new Google updates will affect Search Engine Marketing. 'On Tap for Google II' is being held at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema South Lamar on Thursday, Dec. 6th at 10am. For full details and tickets visit http://findmycompany.com/seminars/on-tap-for-google-2-austin-alamo-drafthouse.
'On Tap for Google II' reinforces some of the core internet marketing concepts addressed at the last seminar, but there is also no shortage of major new updates to examine. "You know how often Google changes things up?" asks Stathis Edel, CEO of FindMyCompany and keynote speaker for the event. "Every day. We have some game-changers to go over this time."
The event will also feature a presentation on email marketing, an often-overlooked and effective strategy for all types of businesses. "Some people may not think email marketing is a viable strategy in the internet marketing game," says Leslie Reeves, Constant Contact local expert and FindMyCompany Marketing and Social Media Manager. "But it works. Touching base by email can be just as effective as any other online marketing strategy when it's done right."
This time around each member of the audience will get a specialized website checklist that coincides with topics being discussed during the presentation and allows them to review how complete their own site's digital marketing initiative is. "Believe me, it's great to see people taking notes, but we don't want them to miss the show," says Rusty Boyer, Content Manager for FindMyCompany and emcee of the event. "This way everyone walks out with a clear idea of how they can improve their website's performance."
FindMyCompany always saves the best news for last: the upcoming event includes lunch, with a choice between several dishes prepared by the always-inventive Alamo Drafthouse chefs, and drinks will be available as well. Get out of the office and raise a toast with the FMC team on December 6th. Seats are going fast!
FindMyCompany is a search marketing company headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Their reputation as a leading SEO provider is nothing new to those in the industry, but it's their recent effort to educate the community with a series of entertaining seminars that is getting them more attention in the growing Austin tech scene.
FindMyCompany Marketing and Social Media Manager
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict