|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 01:57 PM EST||
TMC, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting today announced that attendance at the opening workshop of its first-ever WebRTC Conference & EXPO more than doubled projections, with more than 300 registered attendees representing enterprises, and companies driving a revolution in Web communications. The conference is being held this week at the South San Francisco Conference Center.
Yesterday’s workshop in San Francisco was led by Google Software Engineer Justin Uberti. He and his team of experts walked the audience through the steps of WebRTC implementation and application writing for use with the Chrome browser. Attendees were also treated to a question and answer session with the panel of experts.
WebRTC Conference and Expo was launched just four months ago and billed as the event where architects, enablers and users of Web Real-Time Communication (RTC) gather to advance the standards, and discover the most promising emerging applications for WebRTC. The event, supported by 22 sponsors and exhibitors and featuring keynotes by industry pioneers Google, Mozilla, Ericsson, Thrupoint and Plantronics, has exceeded all expectations.
“The involvement of so many influential players in the Web and communications spaces is a clear indication of the immense potential of WebRTC,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC. “TMC and our partners, Systemwide Media and PKE Consulting, could not be more excited to have joined forces with these players to launch the burgeoning industry's signature event. Expect announcements soon regarding 2013 dates for WebRTC conferences on the east and west coasts of the United States, and potentially other locations as well.”
WebRTC Conference & EXPO continues Wednesday and Thursday at the South San Francisco Conference Center. Registration is available on the event site or at the event. The conferences conclude tomorrow afternoon.
Building on the success of the San Francisco event, TMC and partners have announced that another installment of WebRTC Conference & Expo will take place in the spring, with additional events planned for 2013 in venues across the U.S. and Europe to be announced.
For sponsorship information on any of the upcoming events, please contact Dave Rodriguez at [email protected] or 203.852.6800 ext. 146.
About PKE Consulting:
PKE Consulting provides strategic consulting at the intersection of computing, networking, and communications. The company's primary focus is on how the integration of information and interaction can create value transformation for organizations. PKE Consulting services include organization planning for how to best utilize technologies for transformation. PKE Consulting also works to assure that the underlying network infrastructure is capable of supporting the new services. PKE Consulting provides services both to end user organizations and to vendors.
About Systemwide Media:
Systemwide Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and newsletters and provide community websites with the latest information in our industries.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes multiple magazines including CUSTOMER, INTERNET TELEPHONY, M2M Evolution, and Cloud Computing. TMCnet is read by more than 1.5 million unique visitors each month, and is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is also the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; Super Wi-Fi Summit, CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp; MSPWorld and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict