|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 11:50 AM EST||
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- The legal forums at Is It Legal To have unveiled a new International Law Forum page on its website. Is It Legal To has over 30,000 members that stay up to date on United States and international laws. The International Law forums have 65 sections discussing county specific laws. Like a physical public forum such as a park or sidewalk, at Is It Legal To, forum users can express their right of free speech and open discourse about any topic.
"U.S. Laws are not universal, and Is It Legal To wanted to expand its website to reflect our global world," says the owner of Is It Legal To. "This means we create threads for each country that has interesting and newsworthy law decisions and implications, separating countries to different sections just like we did for the 50 United States."
Different government laws in Canada are the most discussed on the International Law Forum with 213 active threads. Human resource, divorce, debt and other laws are up for conversation. Personal privacy is a large concern on many of the threads, as members of Is It Legal To often come to ask anonymous questions. News and dialog about laws in less politically stable countries are active on the legal forums, as well.
In addition to discussing individual government laws, the forum also devotes posts to relationships between countries on its International Law Forums. Conflict in laws, treaties and supranational law are also important to the global legal discussion.
Is It Legal To also hosts a law dictionary, legal blog and legal news section. Threads about U.S. government laws currently make up the majority of the forums. New blogs are posted twice a week and new threads are started every day. Private message functions, social media integration and search engine optimization are also implemented on the forums.
Is It Legal To is a comprehensive legal forum and blog with 30,000 members and 35,000 posts. The legal news forums are updated daily and the site is designed to be easy to use and read. Registration is free and open to any Internet user. To see the international legal forums at Is It Legal To and sign up for a membership visit www.isitlegalto.com/international-laws-global-laws-country-laws-forum/.
Page1 Online Marketing
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict