|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 10:30 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- CornDog Apps today announced that Left Lane Looey(TM), a hilarious road racing game that puts a whole new spin on road rage, is now available for Android on Google Play. Left Lane Looey is as a speed racing frozen chicken delivery truck driver with road rage issues who gets crazy angry with morons who coast in the left lane. In this fun-filled app players speed past cars and trucks or use ammo to blow up, push away or fry the cars and trucks in Looey's path. The key is to get Looey to his destination before his precious cargo melts or before his head literally explodes from losing his cool.
Left Lane Looey is available today on Google Play for Android smartphones and tablets. For a limited time, players who buy the paid Android version of Left Lane Looey for the introductory price of $0.99 (regularly $1.99) receive 10,000 free coins that can be used to buy ammo, speed bursts and SereniTea(TM) drinks for Looey. There is also an ad-supported, free Android version of Left Lane Looey with all the same features as the paid version. Left Lane Looey, which launched earlier this month for iOS devices, is also available for iPad® and iPhone® from the App Store as a paid app or as an ad-supported, free app.
"Left Lane Looey uses quirky characters and scenarios to turn the frustration of driving in traffic into something fun and funny," says Harris Korn, President of CornDog Apps. "Left Lane Looey is as much about having a good laugh as it is about getting to the next level."
With Left Lane Looey, every level is a new adventure with new challenges, new characters and a great soundtrack. Looey crosses paths with a unique cast of characters, including Road Rage Rhoda(TM), Cell Phone Guy, Slowpoke Sally(TM), Zombie Dudes, the Hillbillies and others who are all determined to get in his way and make him lose his cool - and the game.
Players earn or buy coins and use them to get ammo for weapons like the ChickenZooka(TM), which blasts frozen chickens at cars, and the Chicken Laser(TM), which fries cars in Looey's way. Players can also get Speed Boosts to blast through traffic, and SereniTea(TM) drinks to calm Looey's nerves and lower his Rage-o-Meter(TM) level so his head doesn't explode.
Left Lane Looey is available today for Android tablets and smartphones, as well as iPads and iPhones. The app will be available on the Amazon Appstore next month and on BB10 smartphones in early 2013.
Left Lane Looey Resources
About CornDog Apps Inc.
CornDog Apps is dedicated to developing exceptional, creative, fun and challenging apps that excite and enthral players of all ages. CornDog Apps was founded by Harris Korn and is based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Harris is also the founder of Xpressions Inc, which markets innovative productivity apps including the very successful BlackBerry Mileage Tracking App VQ Mileage Tracker (www.4tracker.com) and BB Car Locating App VQ CarFinder (www.4carfinder.com) apps. For more info, visit http://www.leftlanelooey.com.
The Left Lane Looey family of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of CornDog Apps Inc. All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict