|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 12:18 AM EST||
Nuix, the Sydney-based worldwide provider of information management technologies, has won the Information and Communication Technology category at the Australian Export Awards. Beating six other national finalists, Nuix was awarded for its outstanding export achievement and clear contribution to innovation and the economy.
Nuix exports its Australian-developed technologies for processing, searching and managing large volumes of unstructured data to more than 30 countries. All of the world's major corporate regulatory bodies use Nuix's patent-pending technology. Other international clients include advisory firms, litigation support providers, large enterprises, government departments and law enforcement agencies.
"We're delighted to have won this award, which recognises the success of an Australian company's innovation and initiative in developing and marketing the world's most advanced technology to meet an essential business need," said Eddie Sheehy, CEO of Nuix. "Nuix has targeted a growing need for organisations worldwide to understand, investigate and manage the large and growing volumes of unstructured data.
"Approximately 80% of the data organisations store is unstructured – email, social media, instant messages and other communications, documents, images, audio and video. Without the ability to index and search this data, organisations cannot say for sure how much information they have, where it is or what secrets, risks and value it contains," Mr Sheehy said.
Nuix is targeting increased market share in Asia for its next major international expansion. Nuix's unique ability to process major Asian file formats and handle all Asian character set encodings for processing, as well as the ability to localise the user interface for Asian languages, makes Nuix a natural and logical choice for Asian organisations.
- ends -
Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software. Nuix's powerful, intuitive technology makes it possible to search, investigate and actively manage unstructured data sets of any size or complexity. This enables organisations to respond quickly and effectively to litigation or regulatory action, mitigate risks, reduce costs and extract value.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict