|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 11:43 PM EST||
Metaps Inc. (hereafter "Metaps") developer of 'metaps' - a monetization platform for Android announces that participating Android apps have achieved over 30 million downloads. This is a result of strong increases in the amount of downloads of partner's apps in the Asian market, particularly in Korea.
metaps is a developer platform that supports Android application developers in their monetization efforts by providing them with a one-stop solution for features needed to monetize Android apps such as 'attracting customers', 'user activation', and 'monetization'.
In the Korean smartphone market, although Android devices have permeated an impressively large share of the market, apps have been mainly used through a proprietary app store established by Korea's telecom carrier. However, due to the recent influence of game platforms which got their start on communication/chat apps, a dramatic increase in the number of users of 'Google Play' is expected. Google Play is the official Android app market, provided by Google.
Comparing the advertisement consumption growth rates of apps provided by Metaps partners for the most recent 2 months (Sept./Oct. 2012) shows that Korea holds the top spot at 2024%, followed by China (864%), then Mexico (313%). This illustrates the overwhelmingly high growth rate in the Korean marketplace.
Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Taiwan similarly display high rate of growth at 181%, 181%, and 161% respectively, verifying that the Android app market in Asia is truly taking off.
Monetization of smartphone apps is a problem for developers globally; it has been a particularly daunting challenge in the Android app market. At Metaps, our goal is to create an environment in which app developers can continue to generate revenue in the global market. We are accelerating business development, with a focus on Asia and North America.
Metaps Inc. (Tokyo)
Company name: Metaps Inc.
Representative: CEO and Representative Director, Katsuaki Sato
Address: FORECAST SHINJUKU AVENUE 5F, 2-5-12, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Metaps Pte. Ltd. (Singapore subsidiary)
Company name: Metaps Pte. Ltd.
Manager: Wai-Cheong Choy
Address: 100 Cecil Street, The Globe #05-01, Singapore 069532
Metaps International (United States, Silicon Valley branch)
Manager: Tomi Brooks
Address: 10 South 3rd Street, Suite 209, San Jose, CA, USA 95113
Metaps Hong Kong (Hong Kong branch)
Manager: Sam Tam
Address: Suite 1008 Prosperity Millennia Plaza, 663 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict