|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 06:33 PM EST||
MENLO PARK, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gibi developed the best pet GPS location service (tracking). We will help find your lost pet -- quickly, accurately, and reliably. Using Gibi's stylish devices and easy-to-use app, it is simple to find your pet. With the press of a button on your smart phone or computer, up pops a Google map with your pet's exact location and turn-by-turn directions to her.
It is an awful feeling to lose your best friend. The statistics are terrifying that 1 in 3 pets go missing in their lifetime and every year 4 million pets are euthanized because owners cannot be identified even with microchips and dog tags. Microchips and dog tags require pets to be found first --and that could take time or never happen.
Gibi's devices are high-quality, fashionable and easy-to-attach securely to most 3rd party collars. It was important in Gibi's design that it does not act like a hook or a snag. It is also waterproof for your water‑loving pets.
The battery lasts 7 days with normal use. You'll get a text message or email when there are 2 hours remaining use and device needs charging. Simply slide device off collar attachment, place it into the charger for 2 hours for full charge, then slide back into collar attachment. All can be done without taking the collar off your pet.
Virtual fences can be easily set around your house and back yard or multiple other places to get a text message or email letting you know that your pet has left the virtual fence.
If you want to know where your pet has been, you can also check her path history. Say you want to know where your dog walker has taken your dog.
Gibi can now be pre-ordered by making a contribution on Indiegogo, one of the world's best crowd source funding platforms. Check out www.indiegogo.com/gibi. The more Gibi raises, the more Gibi can do…and Gibi has plans beyond pets.
About Gibi Technologies Inc.
Based in Menlo Park, California. Gibi (pronounced gĭb bē) is an early stage start-up. We developed the best pet GPS location service (tracking) with our passion for pets, deep sympathy for pet owners of lost pets, and engineering background in satellite telecommunications industry. www.gibitechnologies.com.
CONTACT: [email protected]
SOURCE Gibi Technologies Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict