|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 04:01 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SLI Systems (www.sli-systems.com) today announced that Envelopes.com, an IR 500 online supplier of envelopes and paper goods for businesses and consumers, has seen its conversion rate for site search users double over non-site search users, through customized site search landing pages generated by SLI Systems' full-service hosted Learning Search. In addition, per-visit values, page views, and time spent on the site are also twice as high for site search users compared to non-site search users.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ir500-retailer-envelopescom-improves-their-customer-shopping-experience-and-doubles-conversion-rate-through-a-customized-shopping-experience-181039841.html
An online business serving distinct customer segments, including consumers looking for paper products to fulfill wedding and event needs, as well as companies that utilize specific brands of envelopes to support marketing and branding initiatives, Envelopes.com wanted to ensure the search experience was relevant to each visitor's unique product needs. They turned to the SLI team of site search experts to help them achieve this goal. With SLI's unmatched insights, Envelopes.com now delivers customized landing pages based on specific search keyword terms that help identify a customer's shopping needs. These unique, product-specific landing pages have resulted in higher customer engagement, and are driving greater conversion rates and revenues coming from search.
"Businesses come to us for specific envelope brands, while consumers – who might be shopping for a wedding or other special event – are typically looking for certain colors and styles," said Laura Santos, marketing manager for Envelopes.com. "The landing pages we created with SLI's site search expertise offer each of our customers a personalized shopping experience once they arrive at our site. We can see this approach is clearly paying off. Shoppers who come to these landing pages, based on their search terms, convert more often, stay on the site longer, and buy more products."
"We have several clients whose businesses are both B2B- and B2C-focused," said Shaun Ryan, CEO of SLI Systems. "A one-size fits-all approach to search doesn't serve anyone well. The keywords visitors type in the search box, actually tell you a lot about their intent. It is the only place on a Website where this intent is expressed so clearly. Relevant results are critical to a successful shopping experience, and by creating custom pages for each of the Envelopes.com's buyers, their diverse set of customers are presented with content that is relevant to their individual needs. Shoppers can now more quickly and easily purchase precisely what they came to the site for."
Click to Tweet: @SLISystems helps @Envelopes_com get 2X higher conversion rates with custom site search landing pages. http://clicktotweet.com/i_fd2
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems provides full-service site search, navigation, merchandising, and user-generated SEO, and is the top SaaS-based site search provider to IR 500 and IR 1,000 retailers. Unlike traditional search software, SLI Systems' patented technology continuously "learns" from the behavior of visitors over time to deliver more relevant results. This learning-based search and navigation technology empowers retailers and content sites to enhance customer satisfaction by helping site visitors find the products and information they seek as quickly and efficiently as possible, increasing site conversions and average order value. SLI Systems is a privately held company, with offices in San Jose, CA; London, UK; Melbourne, Australia; and Christchurch, New Zealand. For more information about SLI Systems, visit www.sli-systems.com.
SOURCE SLI Systems
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict