|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 03:45 PM EST||
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vizstar, Inc. (pinksheets:VIZS) has announced they have hired top internet marketing, social media and investor relations marketing firm Mega World Media ("MWM") to improve the company's online visibility. Based in Orange County, CA MegaWorldMedia.com has already developed a new eCommerce portal dedicated towards selling their top organic skin care products to both retail customers and wholesale vendors nationwide through KimberlyParry.com.
Mega World Media will showcase these organic products through social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), ad media placement, viral videos, blog postings, press release distribution, mobile marketing and other online marketing platforms over the coming year.
Commenting on the announcement, Kimberly Parry, founder of Kimberly Parry Organics said, "Mega World Media is innovative with today's online marketing strategies and we are very excited to work together going into the New Year!"
This new age, investor relations and online marketing firm, serving public and private companies, provides a full complement of tools that are all results oriented. With a variety of services, MWM offers not only a relationship driven team, but also ongoing reports reflecting measurable analytics. They will help Vizstar achieve maximum sales results, define their investor relations objectives and increase visibility.
Travis Cloyd, CEO of Mega World Media, states, "We are excited to work with Vizstar Inc. and Kimberly Parry Organics because of their amazing reputation in the organic skin care world. Not only do they have amazing products and top clientele but they also have the most friendly team to work with. They are a fast growing company with all the tools for success and our job to showcase their cutting-edge products couldn't be easier."
Kimberly Parry Organics creates luxurious spa products that harness the power of botanicals and aromatherapy to provide gentle, yet effective results. Formulated to the highest USDA certification standards, their spa products are USDA certified organic and made fresh to order in their manufacturing facility in San Clemente, California.
Kimberly Parry Organics offers a full range of products including organic skin care, organic bath and body products, organic mom and baby care and luxurious organic spa treatments for destination, resort and day spas.
For more information, please visit www.kimberlyparry.com
About Vizstar, Inc.
Vizstar, Inc. is an aggregator of companies and products in the organic cosmetic, wellness and skincare space. Vizstar, Inc. is focused on companies that are USDA Certified Organic possessing both patents and product distribution.
Contact Information: Kimberly Parry Corporation (949) 481-8212
Forward-Looking Statement Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements; as such term is defined in the Private Security Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. The actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company's operations generally, may differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's dependence on third parties, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, the availability of outside capital, receipt of revenues and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. The company disclaims any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement. This press release shall not be deemed a general solicitation.
SOURCE Vizstar, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict