|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 01:31 PM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Jinfonet Software, the leading provider in Java reporting, announces that JReport 11.1 is now generally available. The new release boasts increased performance for better scalability and report generation as well as enhanced data visualization and interactivity for reports and dashboards through Web and mobile interfaces.
JReport 11.1 allows the user to analyze data faster than ever before. JReport Server Live can now automatically "push down" summary computations to the database to allow reports to run up to 100 times faster for larger data sets. This is JReport's first step towards delivering analysis for customers with increasingly huge amounts of corporate, Web, and social media data. By distributing computation logic closer to where data resides, "push down" technology will also be used by JReport for its Big Data implementation.
JReport 11.1 now employs in-memory cube technology to provide fast analysis with slicing and dicing, drilling down through data dimensions, and dynamic measure computations with great speed. These features provide greater benefits to large data sets. JReport data models called Business Views (BV) can be "cached" as in-memory cubes by the system administrator to provide high performance, transparent to the end users. The BV is now enhanced with hierarchical structures that allow easier drill ups and drill downs along hierarchical paths, for example, through year, quarter, month or region, country, state.
In order to improve performance for drilling to detail records, JReport 11.1 now provides smart detail caching. Records once accessed will be kept in a cache, with expiration rules, and shared among different users or reports accessing the same data.
JDashboard, the interactive data visualization canvas of the JReport 11.1 suite, now has more options for interaction and customization when building and using dashboards. Users can now customize their print layout, themes, profiles, and special fields. New gauge and indicator charts are added to the already rich collection of over 40 chart types. These added features allow report developers and end users to more easily customize their reports to provide a richer data visualization experience.
Enhancements to JReport 11.1 provide performance and customization boosts for dashboard and reporting interactivity whether on the Web or in mobile environments. Dashboard charts, tables, and crosstabs accessed via JReport Mobile receive the same fast drilling, sorting, and filtering interactions as on Web platforms. JReport Mobile is a native iOS app available for free on the Apple App Store and is being used by customers for mobile BI, anytime and anywhere.
"We have been listening to our customers, and JReport 11.1 is a natural extension of what they've been asking for," said Dr. Bing Yao, CEO at Jinfonet Software. "Building and viewing reports and dashboards are easier and more responsive than ever, with more ways to view your data and a quicker response time for data analysis. JReport 11.1 is the result of our continuing work to expand and improve our product to provide a better customer experience."
JReport 11.1 is now generally available. To experience JReport's new features, join our live webinar on December 12, 2012. To request a live demo of JReport 11.1, please contact [email protected] or call (240) 477-1000.
About Jinfonet Software
Jinfonet Software is the leading provider of embedded reporting solutions for enterprise applications. JReport, the company's flagship product suite, is a Java-based reporting solution that embeds seamlessly into any Java application, leverages Java EE standards, and delivers interactive reports via Web and mobile interfaces. JReport's intuitive design and deployment tools make report creation, review, distribution, and ad hoc reporting fast and easy. JReport is in its 11th release cycle and is employed by hundreds of thousands of end users at more than 10,000 installations worldwide.
More information on Jinfonet Software and JReport is available at www.jinfonet.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict