|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
WEST COVINA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and manufacturer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, announced today its newest Nextbook Android tablet featuring full access to Google Play, the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP. The 7" tablet includes improved features such as a 1GHz processor, 1GB DDR3 RAM, HDMI-out port, USB host port with 3G Dongle support, microSD slot and access to a full suite of Google apps. The Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP will be available in early December for the holiday season.
"We are thrilled to introduce the first Nextbook with Google Play, the Premium 7SE-GP," remarked Jason Liszewski, managing director and vice president of sales for E FUN. "This tablet combines high performance hardware, user-friendly software and best-of-class content without compromising affordability. The Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP is the perfect holiday gift for yourself or a loved one."
Optimized for Google Play, the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP gives users numerous benefits including:
- Access to more than 600,000 apps and games, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies in the Google Play store.
- Capability to read, listen and watch content not just on the Nextbook but on any device including a desktop, laptop or mobile phone with Google Play's cloud feature.
- Access to Android apps from Google including Gmail, Google Talk, Google+, Google Maps, YouTube and much more.
- 5GB of free cloud storage with Google Drive.
The Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP features a 7" five-finger multi-touch capacitive color screen and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a fast Amlogic A9 1GHz processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM. Additionally, it features a front-facing camera and a high-definition video player that can send a 1080p HD video to an HDTV or computer via the HDMI-out port.
Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP users can now watch YouTube videos, listen to Internet music, receive and send e-mails, or simply browse the Internet from anywhere with both the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity or using a 3G dongle via the USB port with 3G dongle support.
To keep all of a user's files safely stored, the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP includes 4GB of built-in flash memory, expandable both via the microSD slot (supporting SDHC cards up to 32GB) or via a USB flash drive in its full-sized USB host port. It has an 800x480 screen with 16:9 ratio and a G-sensor auto-rotate orientation feature for landscape or portrait viewing, as well as over-the-air (OTA) firmware update capabilities.
The Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP is preloaded with a wide selection of applications including Net Nanny parental controls and CloudLink's "Productivity Toolbox," which includes numerous free applications such as 5GB of free cloud storage, free mobile security, wireless printing, and credit card processing.
The new Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP will be available starting in December 2012 for $129.99 (MSRP).
About E FUN
As its name implies, E FUN is a designer and marketer of fun, lifestyle e-products that are easily accessible. While appreciated by techies, E FUN products are primarily designed for consumers who desire the latest technological products, but are more concerned with what they do, not how they do it. E FUN's ongoing product innovation focuses on making electronics and computing more fun! Initial products offerings from E FUN include the APEN digital pen and Nextbook Android tablets. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2012 E FUN. All rights reserved.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2163165
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict